Change

Mod application-Faeclarinet

Discussion in 'Mod Applications' started by faeclarinet, Jun 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. faeclarinet

faeclarinet Hylian Citizen

Your minecraft username: faeclarinet
    Why do you want to be a mod: I want to help minimize the amount of griefing on the server.
    Do you have a good understanding of the commands a mod uses: I read and favorited the command list and I'm a fast learner.
    Will you be responsible, calm, mature, and trustworthy: Yes

1. Someone's house has been griefed, what do you do?
    I would go to there house and have them show me where they were griefed. Then I'd use coreprotect to see who griefed and when they griefed. Then I would warn the griefer and roll back the griefing to before the griefer griefed.
    2. Some users are arguing, what do you do?
    I would ask them nicely to stop arguing and if they wouldn't stop, then I would put them in jail for a few minutes if the argument was really bad.
    3. A user is hurling abusive language at you, what do you do?
    I would ask them nicely to stop and if they didn't, then I would put jail them for a few minutes.
    4. Someone enters another person's house without their permission, what do you do?
    I would tell them that they shouldn't enter someone's house without permission as a warning and if they do it again I would jail them for a few minutes or temporarily ban them if they did some bad griefing.

2. gabocore

gabocore Olympus Lord

Hi faeclarinet, good to see you here :). Now about the application, the same i told to dunoven, you are mature, you sound like you will be a really good mod, but my vote is no. My reasons: you have been a little bit more than dunoven, but still you are pretty new. You build lon-lon ranch which gives you a lot of points, but that was a pretty small project. But if you help finish clock town i will be convinced that you are a perfect moderator. So it's no, but if you keep up this good work it will be a big yes soon.

3. faeclarinet

faeclarinet Hylian Citizen

I would love to help with clock town however, I haven't really played majoras mask much and I don't have a game for reference to build.. I can always help with any sort of ocarina of time builds though as my 3ds gives me a chance to explore every corner in game.

4. Mark

Mark Admin Staff Member

Maybe she has not built loads and loads of projects, but nonetheless fae has still helped build a project and has been active on the server for a while.

I think this is a good application which demonstrates the right attitude to being a mod, so I would say yes..

5. Mark

Mark Admin Staff Member

Application accepted.

6. gabocore

gabocore Olympus Lord

Yes after seeing other applications i think i was too exigent with you, you get a yes.

7. Tenshi

Tenshi King of Hyrule

Is Fae mod after all this time yet? It's been what, 6 years?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.