Change

Builder Application

Discussion in 'Builder Applications' started by Master_Gi0, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Master_Gi0

Master_Gi0 Deku Scrub

- Who are you. (In game name, age, country, timezone)
    - Master_Gi0, 19, europe west.

- How long you have been on ZC
    - 3 years.

- Your background in Building
    - I am not the best builder but i think i an a pretty good one but not the best.

- Knowledge of VoxelSniper and WorldEdit
    - i know world edit but i dont know voxelsniper.

- Knowledge of the Zelda Universe (Games played, Books read, comics)
    - I have the game Zelda a link to the past thats the only zelda game i have.

- What are you looking to or would like to contribute to our team.
    - I will try to help as best as i can.

- Please add photos of projects you have built recently. (Please no photos older than a year)

Attached Files:

2. nasfi

nasfi Soufla

You say that you think you're good at building, yet you only show a small quartz pedestal looking build. I've rarely seen you online in those years, only recently I've seen a bit of activity from you. Big no from me.

I'd personally suggest going for Trusted first, getting to know some people, be friendly, active, and then re-apply for builder after a bit

3. greenleeuw

greenleeuw Hylian Knight

Personally it seems like that build was built in 10-15 minutes
    But with that aside like nasfi said i haven't seen you alot on only lately
    and again as nasfi said i would suggest you first go for trusted get to know people potentially getting better and after all that you can apply again. so for me its a no too

hope you have a fine evening/night

4. Mergu

Mergu Drowning Staff Member

It's hard to judge your skills with what you've posted here. It doesn't help that I don't recognize your username either, so my vote is the same as those above me.

5. mrwobblers

mrwobblers Hylian Knight

This app is very lackluster, looks like it was very rushed and could've use a lot more effort.
    You only show off one decent build, and I haven't seen you online very often. In my opinion, you should shoot for trusted before going for builder.
    It will be a no from me.

6. Mac

Mac Animu Chiald

Is there more photos or?

7. DungenMastor

DungenMastor Deku Scrub

Im going to give you a NO. Yes you followed the template but its rushed. It dosnt really feel like you put any effort into the whole thing at all. Your SINGLE picture showing your skill is very lackluster, its very simple and lacks originality. If you do choose to reapply I highly suggest taking your time and answering each question to the best of your abilities and giving more examples of builds showing your talent. This inst to say you dont have potential so keep up building.

8. Ichikuro

Ichikuro Bow wow. I am dog.

I only see one build on this and its pretty straightforward. I'd like to see more potentially.

9. GaborUlcen

GaborUlcen Deku Scrub

1 from me. Divine you have a good level head and from what I have seen you are very nice to everyone on the servers. I wish you well on your application.