Change

banned for no good reason

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft Reports & Ban Appeals' started by someone314, Jul 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

ok, I shall inform hm and he will be unbanned

2. Lorenzo

Lorenzo Ancient Sage

if skyrim was still here, he would like this. :l

3. theNintengeek

theNintengeek Sir Surge

You don't find alot of people trustable.

4. CinderNeo

CinderNeo Old Timer

Guys, I haven't got an answer from mak yet. Lay low for now.

5. theNintengeek

theNintengeek Sir Surge

We asked mak like 4 months ago He said he knows nothing about the situation and its up to us

6. theNintengeek

theNintengeek Sir Surge

Just curious, why are you so reliant on mak? You're an admin and can almost do whatever you want. This is all stuff i have been told too, so don't say "well thats what YOU think" or something. there is a reason there aren't so many admins you know.

7. CinderNeo

CinderNeo Old Timer

because mak said in the mod forum it may be best to ban him. most of us agreed to him. But whatevs, if you guys feel it's right to let him back, then do it.

8. CinderNeo

CinderNeo Old Timer

I guess we can lock this then?

9. theNintengeek

theNintengeek Sir Surge

One step ahead of you

10. CinderNeo

CinderNeo Old Timer

welp oh well then lol

11. gabocore

gabocore Olympus Lord

Lol you want to come back and the first thing you do is file a complain about me saying that I lied? I say no, i think you should stay banned. You are where you deserve to be

Peter likes this.
  12. Peter

Peter Meme Machine

pfft we're too late he's already unbanned -_-

"majority rules"

13. Peter

Peter Meme Machine

and ninten... this is the internet I hardly trust people on that because... YOU NEVER KNOW!

14. theNintengeek

theNintengeek Sir Surge

why are you calling me out. you have no trust in alot of people and you have to give someone314 a chance this thread is locked and its already decided

15. theNintengeek

theNintengeek Sir Surge

Well the Majority of the rest of us called he gets a second chance. I know the vip glitch isn't possible, mak has it set if you die in there you do respawn back at the VIP spawn. Multiverse inventory also found the glitch that caused that and fixed it. So I'm pretty sure there is no way he could attempt this again anyways. Its the same case with her0, vay found trouble he did, he has proof too, so why does he get a second chance but not someone314

16. CinderNeo

CinderNeo Old Timer

I am the reason her0 had a 2nd chance ninten, not vay. The thing someone did was much larger than what her0 did so please don't bring that up in here.

17. theNintengeek

theNintengeek Sir Surge

From now on ONLY mods and the person making the ban appeal can post here. You will suffer punishments on the server if you do otherwise

18. theNintengeek

theNintengeek Sir Surge

He has a point when saying its not in the rules. SOmeone does i mean

19. theNintengeek

theNintengeek Sir Surge

Pluss this was 3 months ago

20. gabocore

gabocore Olympus Lord

When asked about his armor and swords someone314 said he made them himself, he lied. So, not only he took profit of the glitch, but he also lied to the staff about it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.