Change

ZeldaCraft RPG Guide

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft' started by Mark, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theNintengeek

theNintengeek Sir Surge

2. Lord_Death4646

Lord_Death4646 Hylian Citizen

I'm nowhere near finishing all the dungeons, or a high pvp score. I just think that its a nice way of encouraging people to stay on the server long enough to unlock that sort of thing. And what about the thunder spell? Don't you think that that's a little much, if you can't fly?

3. theNintengeek

theNintengeek Sir Surge

Thunder and flying are two ENTIRELY SEPERATE THINGS
    Flying can be used to cheat in dungeons
    Thunder cant
    Flying can be used to invade private homes
    Thunder Cant
    Flying Can be used to help greif
    Thunder can't

The only thing flying and thunder can both do is PVP advantages, which isn't really that big of a deal

Please stop trying to get fly, the owner of the server said no so you'll never get it, and if you keep asking we are going to have to tempban your forums account and possible your MC account. so just stop pls

4. Lord_Death4646

And my argument is that I'm good at arguing. I was using that for emphasis. And if you beat your graphic designer friend in a graphic design contest, then that does make you a graphic designer.

5. theNintengeek

theNintengeek Sir Surge

You aren't good at arguing lol, because you sure as hell aren't wining this one and theres nothing you can say to turn it around

thecharizardf8 likes this.
  6. Mark

Mark Admin Staff Member

Being able to fly would pretty much invalidate all future dungeons for the player, making them way too easy.

Robert Polizu likes this.
  7. Linked Dimentio

Linked Dimentio The Vanguard

Stop arguing for flying, it's never coming.

8. Lord_Death4646

I've only asked about a fly spell in a couple of posts, all within the last 24 hours. Also, considering thunder is an excellent way of spawn killing, I think its more than a minor advantage. Thunder can help griefing, through attacking people and then griefing their stuff after they die. If someone's going to invade a private home, they can just tear the wall down, so that's not a valid argument. Again, if someone tries to use it in dungeons, have it as if they were trying to use block lag, and force-tp them out. Also, people change their minds all the time. To say that's not true is to deny one of the basic traits of humanity. Finally, what makes you think I'll even be able to unlock it? Granted, I've done most of the single-player dungeons, but I haven't done the 2-3 player ones. And if you didn't know, I'm not terribly good at pvp... I JUST THINK IT'S A GOOD IDEA, AND THAT IT DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE SWATTED TO THE SIDE SO EASILY P.S. Stop posting faster than I type. Please. It's a little annoying.

9. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

Type faster. We can't magically see your keyboard.

thecharizardf8 and vayanui8 like this.
  10. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

The answer is no. Is stop arguing if I were you

11. theNintengeek

theNintengeek Sir Surge

get

If you as much reply to this comment here im going to do something about you. you will never get fly, and pretty soon you will get in alot of trouble. I've already caught you greifing stuff before, and you have been banned already, so if i ban you writing another ban appeal does you nothing. So just do yourself a favor and GIVE UP

12. Lord_Death4646

Again, the only time you banned me was just that one time, and I hadn't even done anything wrong. I don't even know what you're talking about when you say that I griefed. You never answered me when I asked about it. (this was back when Justice thought I was fly hacking while using the invis spell, and it was just me using /back after getting 1-3 hit KO'd by him a million times) And did you not read the part right there were I put "what makes you think I'll even be able to unlock it? Granted, I've done most of the single-player dungeons, but I haven't done the 2-3 player ones. And if you didn't know, I'm not terribly good at pvp... I JUST THINK IT'S A GOOD IDEA, AND THAT IT DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE SWATTED TO THE SIDE SO EASILY". All I'm trying to do is to get you guys to see that, just because you think that its OP, doesn't necessarily mean that it deserves to be pushed aside and forgotten. And why are you all focusing solely on the flying thing? I did suggest several other things. But you know, I just realized something. Why don't we just do away with spells altogether? I mean, if someone can use goron's blessing, people with fire aspect on their swords are just out of luck. Or if someone has sharpness, and the other uses nayru's love. I guess this just make things no fun. If you're going to ban me just remember, if you threaten to ban people just for suggesting something, or actually ban someone before you actually listen to their side of the story, you'll not need a 40 person server. That's for sure.

13. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

Saying you did nothing is not true. I saw all the changes you made to the village I made for new players, including taking over bro76's house. I let you by on it because you had good intentions and did a good job, but that dosen't mean you have a clean record

theNintengeek likes this.
  14. Mark

Mark Admin Staff Member

So far the new spells are:
    - End Hunger - instantly restores hunger bar.
    - Great Fairy Blessing - gives you a health regeneration effect for 30 seconds
    - Nayru's Love II - gives you a damage absorption effect for 3 minutes.
    - Power of the Goddesses - Gives damage increase and damage resistance buffs for 10 minutes

15. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

May I ask what kind of hunger is restored? It has a hidden factor based in what food you eat and weaker foods/death go away very quickly

16. Benji

Benji Triforce Sage

Mak, can we please include the jump spell that's needed to be used in dungeons?

17. KxWarrior

KxWarrior Wot r u dern in mah swemph

In the end, if the owner says no, then it's pretty much a no. There really is no need to continue beyond that point.

OT: Yay spells! Are they implemented currently?

18. theNintengeek

theNintengeek Sir Surge

no jump spells or potions, mark already said no

19. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

Speed potions can return with the new inv. I see why no spell, but we could allow the potions in survival again

20. Mark

Mark Admin Staff Member

New updates:
    - There are now substantially more secret points available from the dungeons. Right now there are just under 30 secrets to discover.

Upcoming updates:
    - Minor bug fixes
    - Most buff spells will have the duration of their effects greatly increased

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.