Change

ZeldaCraft RPG Guide

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft' started by Mark, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterofZelda14

MasterofZelda14 Hylian Knight

I think it'd be cool to have dungeons like in LoZ where there are puzzles you can do, like have it similar to how you did/do now, but have mobs for combat throughout the dungeon, and mid boss rooms, Like program certain areas not to be destroyed so mobs like Ghast or Blazes dont do much other than hurt you.Then have like, I dunno, admins or mods fight as bosses at the end, and however many players you have fight them together, see if you can even beat them with superior numbers, cuz any good player could beat someone in a 1v1 if they've "Got the right stuff" I mean courage and skill. but in minecraft, your gear plays a major part, if you go up against them with just wooden sword and Leather armor (Unless you've Upgraded the heck out of em) Nonetheless it would be cool
    if the mods did that once in a while, It'd be a step up from team and parkour based dungeons.I liked them, but it gets old, people need a change of pace every once in a while.

2. DCaff95

DCaff95 Triforce Disciple

take a look at the thread i made about my dungeon, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. There isn't any fight with staff at the end though haha which i think would be a bit difficult and unnecessary for a dungeon, just ask them to fight normally

3. Halt19

Halt19 Hylian Knight

I'd appreciate it if people wouldn't monkey around with my posts, thanks

Original post:

Good lord this has over ten thousand views
    HOW
    IT'S NOT A LARGE COMMUNITY
    WHO NEEDS TO BE REMINDED OF THIS SO OFTEN??

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
    Goupil1233 likes this.
  4. LunaEostre

LunaEostre Fated Forerunner

I know this thread's kinda stickied but you bumped it after 3 years of being dead.. Seriously dude

5. Halt19

Halt19 Hylian Knight

It's "kinda" stickied to the top of the threads list tho
    And I don't really care how old something is if I want to post about it... I mean, should we just start to ignore older posts because they're old? They aren't grandparents! But seriously though, I bumped it from "pinned to third place" to "pinned to third place". Sorrrrry?

6. EmberDarkwood

EmberDarkwood God of Hyrule

It's a shame you didn't have this card, @Halt19
    necropost.jpg

MasterofZelda14 likes this.
  7. Halt19

Halt19 Hylian Knight

I play a different card game. THIS is the card I played.
    upload_2017-6-23_14-41-31.png
    It's the only card I really have, to be honest

8. Ichikuro

Ichikuro Bow wow. I am dog.

Threads closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.