Change

Zeldacraft House Judging Contest

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft' started by Guttingamer, Nov 11, 2012.

1. seraphqing11

seraphqing11 Great DragonLord Valoo

I deman the coords!! i want to judge the houses in person because i cant appreciate it as much if its in screen shot >:I notice that you wont get a very high scroe from me without coords because i believe that the coords were one of the things that was requeste T_T

2. Guttingamer

Guttingamer Triforce Sage

Judging starts tomorrow

3. seraphqing11

i know but i still want coords :3

4. gymnast86

gymnast86 Elite Speedrunner

Alright my coords are x: -68, y: 66, z: 272

5. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

My entry is finally finished. Here are the coordinates
    x:195
    y:64
    z:285
    I will attach the pics below.

I am willing to give you a tour if you would like to show you the features if desired.

Attached Files:

6. Guttingamer

THIS IS HOW ALL HOUSES SHALL BE GRADED. THE EXISTING JUDGES ARE MARK, SERAPH, AND I.

The house of each and every participant shall be visited and rated from 1 - 10. Also list any comments you have. WRITE IT DOWN SOMEWHERE, like a piece of paper, or on Microsoft word or notepad or something. THEN, make ONE POST, of each rating. Here's an example:

Guttingamer - 6

I felt the architecture was not detailed and placed very well. Also, there was too much empty space.

Mark - 7

Pretty good house, but again I'll have to say too much empty space.

Seraphwing - 10

Amazing job, the architecture is to perfection.

ETC, ETC, ETC

So judge all the houses in this exact fashion. Have fun!

7. seraphqing11

lol i feal that my comment in the example is gonna be the exact opposite XD

8. gabocore

gabocore Olympus Lord

But seraph already visited my house, do i have to show it to gut and mak too?

9. Guttingamer

01Zeldagirl - 4.0

Pretty small, lack of proper architecture, the roof was too short, the stairs weren't broad enough, and there is an empty room made of just stone. I'm sorry to say I didn't really like this build.

Gabocore - 8.8

Huge house, many rare materials used in the making. The only reasons I wouldn't give it a 10 is because I felt more use of space could have been established and because of the bland architecture inside the house. The architecture was still very nice, however it still felt bland. The outside of MO really takes the cake here. Some rooms on the inside were also phenomenal and full of rarities, such as Gabocore's and Bugalet's rooms. It's just overall a really nice build.

SMKM64 - 7.6

Big house, not a great use of space though. Very ugly outside however the house is very creative which really makes me give a higher score than I would of if it wasn't creative.

Vayanui8 - 7.0

Very bland architecture because almost everything is stone brick. However, it is a big house, and it is creative. There were some nice desings here and there that I liked, too. It also has a nice throne. :3

JuanArrendondo - 8.2

Medium sized house, not THAT big, but big enough. Great architecture, I love what he's done with the windows and the ceiling. However I would've gave it a higher score if it weren't so empty.

Gymnast86 - 8.6

Very, very creative house. Okay architecture used, certainly not bland. Fairly big, as well. This outside is a little ugly is my only complaint.

Link2347 - 5.8

A somewhat big house, but it's very messy and disorganized and a little ugly. However the use of space was pretty good, but maybe a little too crowded.

Thenintengeek - 8.65

Big house/castle, nice kingdom to go along with it, rare items. It was just a bit messy. Although he had some nice architecture in there, it also felt a little messy. Overall it was a good build.

10. seraphqing11

yes :)

11. gymnast86

Third place on guttins list by a hair

12. gabocore

gabocore Olympus Lord

wow gymn and nin were really close

13. seraphqing11

Sorry I haunt posted :p I have my results but I had some erans to do :) ill post them in about 5min :p

14. gymnast86

You said that 12 minutes ago

15. seraphqing11

JuanArrendondo - 3.9/10

Though rather impressive looks from the outside, it leaves a lot of expectations behind when one enters the inside. so in truth its greatness is just superficial and nothing more. Not to mention that it lacks beds and the space is WAY to empty.

SMKM64 - 2.7/10

i find it hard to call that a house. Viewing as how it lacks a logical shape to it and that it looks more like a community house (pent house, Inn, hotel, etc.)

Gabocore - 4.5/10

Though rather a fairly big build i find it sometimes hard to look at with all those contrasting materials, in addition to this the interior is rather simple to the point of not using more suitable staircase system.

01Zeldagirl - 3.2/10

this "get-away sweet" seems more like a horrid Halloween house with its scattered pumpkin head decor. in addition the glass balcony makes it rather an odd and unconformable feature, taking into consideration that it kinda disturbs the acceptability of the build its self.

Link2347 - 2.1/10

Im sorry, but this build just looks like a huge hunk of mess pilled together :I . from red stone wiring on the floor to having difficulty getting around the place.

Thenintengeek - 4.2/10

i must say that i was not pleased seeing the place so restricted and patched up :I now, it is also incomplete :p and i doubt that little garden with the triforce statue can be considered a garden without flowers...

Vayanui8 - 4.5/10

the castle was interesting considering that it looks temple like and i like temples, but it was rather too square for me. Adding to this, like most builds this one also seemed rather empty cuz it lacks space occupation.

Gymnast86 - 3.8/10

this was one of the first big builds i judged and i still say the same.... such big builds deserve a bigger entrance :I It lacks decor, the stairs look WAY to simple and small for such a wide and empty space, the top floor seemed unfinished and lava decor doesnt really match with a wood build :T

Sincerely from the Mr_Hard_judge_Valoo and hope to see you try even harder if their is a next house building contest in the distant future :)

[UPDATE] i took guttings "decimal advise :p

16. seraphqing11

no need to be so sassy about it XD

17. gabocore

gabocore Olympus Lord

Wow not even 5/10. You are very exigent, but i disagree on some things, there's literally no way on getting a 10/10 if a building like MO or nin's castle don't even get a 5. What i mean is that even if awesome buildings are not perfect that doesnt mean that the little mistakes takes you out lile 4 points.

18. seraphqing11

i have more reason but i don't feal like posting them XD, anyway... its up to mak to determine the winner now :p and yes i took my role very seriously *rofl*

19. seraphqing11

CRAP!!! i made some errors in the scoring... :I hold on ill fix it...

[UPDATE]: oh wait... no i was right... i thought i miss placed scores

20. gabocore

gabocore Olympus Lord

What i mean is, it's ok if i get a 4, but you can't say thst MO gets 4 and zeldagirl house gets a 3, its not logical. But anyway im ok with it.