Change

Zeldacraft House Judging Contest

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft' started by Guttingamer, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Guttingamer

Guttingamer Triforce Sage

PLEASE READ:

Hey everyone! This is Guttingamer bring you another contest! Did you like the Zeldacraft elections? Well I got more for you.

This is the Zeldacraft House Judging Contest, approved by Mark himself. This is gonna be a load of fun for everyone, I promise.

Rules:

Your house must be built in survival. Any houses built in VIP world will be disqualified.

If you are suspected of using illegal diamonds, gold, or iron in the construction of your house, you will be disqualified.

Anyone with a bad reputation is disqualified. For example, if you are known as being a frequent griefer, you are disqualified.

Mods are eligible to take part in this contest.

Judges are not eligible to take part in this contest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, now that the basic rules are out of the way, I'll go into some detail:

How to enter:

To enter the contest, you most post the coordinates of your house in this thread, along with some screenshots. 25 finalists will be chosen out of everyone that enters. Only the entries with the best screenshots will be chosen. So make sure you take some nice screenshots, based on the exterior and the interior of your house!

Judging:

There are four judges. They are:

Guttingamer
    Mark
    The president, 01Zeldagirl
    The vice president, Moveit77

Just to note: Judging will not be placed on the size of the house alone. It will be based on size, architecture, rarity of the items used, and the amount of money it had cost to build it.

Grand Prize:

The grand prize is...

A GOD SWORD!

This is a diamond sword with every single enchantment on it. God swords are super duper rare, you'd be the first to obtain one on the entire server, maybe even the last. Not to mention, because it is the only one on the entire server, it's gonna be worth a fortune.

The 2nd and 3rd place runner ups will each receive a diamond block.

Judging begins on Saturday, December 8th. This will give you plenty of time to adjust and fancy up your houses! The deadline joining date is Friday, December 7th.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really hope everyone enjoys this contest Mark and I put together. We've really thought this through, and we want to see everyone have a ton of fun in the future. I promise to try and bring more contests to you in the future. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Have fun!

--UPDATE--

The new judges are:

Guttingamer
    Mark
    Moveit77
    Seraphwing11

Also, we have an even better prize!

A god sword, a god pickaxe, and a god shovel!

Or a RARE ITEM of choice.

1st, 2nd, and 3rd placed houses get to choose which one they want. 1st place gets first choosing, 2nd place gets 2nd, and 3rd place gets the remaining tool.

2. Moveit77

Moveit77 Time Lord

Ehhhhh...... Do judges get anything?

3. Guttingamer

Not sure. Ask Mark.

4. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

Time to start that sky castle Ive been planning on. Also if multiple enter together what would Happen

5. Guttingamer

6. gymnast86

gymnast86 Elite Speedrunner

I wish I still had my ore house :(

7. Peter

Peter Meme Machine

gutting... i have a house in single player... can i accept that?

8. Guttingamer

Sorry it has to be in the server

9. Peter

Peter Meme Machine

well there goes my winning

10. Peter

Peter Meme Machine

ill remake it on the server!

11. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

what happened to it

12. Peter

Peter Meme Machine

he took it down

13. SMKM

SMKM Hylian Knight

Since we both are living in the same house, then if we win, who gets the prize? Because I paid more money for the house and got all of the iron and obsidian. ;P

14. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

Yah that type of thing may be a problem what if multiple users enter together.

15. Guttingamer

I'm not allowed to enter. Imma judge...

16. Guttingamer

I hope you are kidding about the money part, I spent way more than you. I paid seraph over 40k. You only paid 10k to seraph.

17. Mark

Mark Admin Staff Member

Multiple people can get a prize each, just as long as there aren't hordes of entrants for one house.

Guttingamer, Peter and gymnast86 like this.
  18. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

so there can be multiple swords then. Also will the sword have non sword enchantments such as unbreaking? The sword should also be one of those glitched ones that cant break.

19. Guttingamer

No, the glitched one that cant break would be the master sword.

20. Guttingamer

However this will have at least unbreaking IV, and some of the best enchantments.