Change

Zazzan's Builder Application

Discussion in 'Builder Applications' started by Zazzan, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Zazzan

Zazzan Deku Scrub

Hallo, in game I'm known as Zazzan. I'm 19 and I live in the United States (Mountain Standard Time). I first started playing ZC around 2013/2014 on my shared siblings account. The only proof I have for my background in building is what you see here because when it comes to private projects I hate leaving things behind and I always delete singleplayer worlds I don't use. I understand the concept and applications of Voxel and WE but have never attempted to use them since I always end up falling in love with naturally spawned landscapes/areas and value hard, grueling work in survival.
    My Legend of Zelda-playing career started at the ripe age of too early to remember. I own the 3 main Hyrule Historia books as well as Creating a Champion. I've played through most of the 3d titles, and own about 3 Zelda comics that are about torn to shreds from middle school.
    My main focus for recreating Zelda builds is accuracy. In the TP Castle Town wip, I would have both games open and copy things over block for block. Some things can't translate precisely, and obviously some things like alley doors can be expanded upon. I have a smaller and more accurate version of the central fountain statue, but after asking around, the bigger one seemed more grand and nicer to look at. It's the only recreation I've really attempted, other than the statues/landforms in the dungeon wip.
    Hopefully these coordinates are in the right order, the insides of these builds are what I'm most proud of.
    1. newvip -615, 18, 1535
    2. dungvip -271, 23, -1735
    3. dungvip -130, 148, -1408
    4. newvip -120, 5, 1669
    5. s1 -1609, 82, 1000
    6. s1 2114, 68, -2216

nasfi likes this.
  2. Coolio723

Coolio723 Hylian Hero Staff Member

I've taken a look at a few of your builds over the past few days and there are little to no words to describe your builds. You have plenty of building talent and your builds are never far from outstanding. The biggest yes from me.

3. greenleeuw

greenleeuw Hylian Citizen Staff Member

your builds have a very unique style(in a good way) like cow already said you have plenty of building talent so its a big yes for me too

4. TravisTouchdown

TravisTouchdown Dori-Kin Staff Member

I've personally overseen you building the examples you have given us, so I'm gonna give you a big yes as well, I'd really love to see you as a part of the building team.

5. Mac

Mac Animu Chiald Staff Member

The only thing I have to say is:

Attached Files:

Zazzan likes this.
  6. Kozuta

Kozuta Space Cowboy Staff Member

36d-1.jpg This is all I can say

Zazzan likes this.