Change

Wobbly's Mod App

Discussion in 'Mod Applications' started by mrwobblers, Aug 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrwobblers

mrwobblers Hylian Citizen Staff Member

Hey all, Wobb here.

Your minecraft username: Wobbly_
    Time Zone (GMT+?): EST (GMT - 4)
    Why do you want to be a mod: I want to be mod because I enjoy helping people out. As a mod, I would fix griefs, keep chat a safe place, and overall, make the server a better environment for people who aren't out to cause mayhem.

Do you have a good understanding of the commands a mod uses:
    I have a pretty good understanding of most commands a mod uses. I'm experienced with the basics, and I know how to use CoreProtect efficiently.

/ban [username] [reason] - bans [username] permanently, for the reason specified

/tempban [username] [time] - bans [username] for the specified amount of time

/banip [username] bans [username]'s ip address, making them unable to re-join the server using alternate accounts

/jail [username] [time] - puts [username] in jail for the amount of time you decided on (measured in seconds), making it impossible for them to /warp out.

/mute [name] [time] - mutes [name] for the specified amount of time, making them unable to use the chat feature.

/unmute [name] - unmutes [name]

/kick [name]
    disconnects [name] from the server.

/co help - displays all CoreInspect commands.

/co inspect - enables inspect mode, allowing you to view when and who interacted with a block

/co rollback [parameters]- Rolls back all block interactions by a certain user during the past time specified The parameters include u:[username] t:[time] r:[radius] a:[action] b:[blocks] e:[exclude]. Nearly all parameters are optional.

/co near
    - Searches block data in a 5 block radius.

/co restore - Lets you undo a rollback. Uses the same parameters as /co rollback.

/co lookup
    - Allows you to go through block data. Uses the same parameters as /co rollback.

/invsee [username] - Allows you to view and the inventory of another user

/socialspy - Allows you to read /msg transactions between other players

/tp [username] - Allows you to teleport to a player without sending a request.

/tphere
    [username] - Teleports [username] to you.

Will you be responsible, calm, mature, and trustworthy: I've been on ZeldaCraft for at least 5 years now, and I can say confidently that this server means a lot to me. I help people to the best of my ability, such as telling people where they can get building materials or helping people who struggle with PVP. I am calm in almost all situations, and like to think of myself as a mature person.

And answer these questions:

1. Someone's house has been griefed, what do you do? I first check who griefed it, and when the grief took place using /co inspect. I then fix the grief using /co rollback, filling in the parameters relevant to the grief. After the grief is fixed, I then punish the delinquent player accordingly. (Reference the Punishment Chart)

2. Some users are arguing, what do you do? As long as they aren't insulting each other, spamming, or insulting other players it's not a big deal. If they start spamming, insulting themselves or others and I would try to break up the conflict in a mature manner. If they continue in a negative fashion, I will issue warnings to the players, and if they proceed to fight after that I will mute them for 5-10 minutes. If they continue after the mute they will each get a small tempban.

3. A user is hurling abusive language at you, what do you do? I issue the player a warning and explain the chat rules, if they continue they will earn themselves a mute. If they continue after their mute, they will get a few hour long temp ban.

4. Someone enters another person's house without their permission, what do you do? I would first teleport the player away from the house. If they go back to the house using a /home or by walking, I would kick them, if they do not leave when they get back online, I will jail them for 5-10 minutes. When they are in prison, I would check if the player has stolen or griefed anything in or on the house. If the player goes back to the house after the jail, he/she will get a temp ban.
    Punishment Chart
    1-10 Blocks - This is almost nothing, the player would get anything from a warning, a 5-10 minute jail.

11-25 Blocks - Similar to 1-10 blocks, this still isn't a lot, it would be a 25-35 minute jail or tempban.

26-35 Blocks - This is a bit more severe, it would be a tempban from 1 hour to 1 day, depending on the worth of blocks griefed.

36-50 Blocks - This is pretty bad, I would tempban them from a day to a week, depending on the worth of blocks griefed.

51-100 Blocks - A grief this big would result in the player being tempban for 2 weeks or a month. The player might even get permed depending on the worth of blocks griefed.

100 Blocks and up - This is about the worst it can get, the player would get anything from a 4 month ban to a permban.

!Punishment times could change greatly depending on the worth of blocks griefed!

I hope you take me into consideration for the role, thanks for reading :)

- Wobbly

2. nasfi

nasfi Soufla Staff Member

Very nice work. Definitely a solid mod application. Now, I've known you for a long while, and I can verify that you're trustworthy and mature, as all of us, we do joke around from time to time, and you seem to understand when it's needed to be serious and when not. The punishments are in a good base, but as obvious, depending on if it's their first offense, if they admit they did it (if they're online), value of blocks, etc, it changes. From here you do have a good understanding of basic mod commands, and yeah,

Big Yes from me

mrwobblers likes this.
  3. ayden425

ayden425 @TheMelonGod

"Punishment Chart"
    UwU Daddy >.<

As for the vote for your app, how do I say this....

F U C K I N G B I G Y E S

I've known you for quite a long time now, and you'd be like of our best. Trustworthy, fair, nice, helpful, you look like everything we need.

I would go on a whole 3 paragraph rant dissecting your app, but not today. To summarize: "Great app, great person, maybe change punishment times because I always tell people that, great app nonetheless"

Wobbs, I could not say yes enough :]

It's a
    Yes from me

mrwobblers likes this.
  4. TravisTouchdown

TravisTouchdown Dori-Kin Staff Member

I'mma give this a yes, too. I've known you for a long time now, and I know I can put trust in you :)

mrwobblers likes this.
  5. Neemfy

Neemfy Hylian Citizen Staff Member

Yes from me, you are quite mature, and in my opinion up for the task.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.