Change

why was i banned

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft Reports & Ban Appeals' started by someone314, Mar 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. someone314

someone314 Hylian Knight

well i know a TON of people that did use it

2. someone314

someone314 Hylian Knight

so did many other peopl WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT ME THAT I DESERVE A PERMAN??????????

3. Guttingamer

Guttingamer Triforce Sage

lol. I exploited the VIP glitch too. However, I got Mak's permission first ;)

4. gabocore

gabocore Olympus Lord

Besides, you were a mod

5. Guttingamer

Guttingamer Triforce Sage

Yeah.

6. mitchell

mitchell Triforce Disciple

That is true. When ever I warped out of VIP, all my items got mixed up. All my items from the normal world was in VIP and all my items from VIP (no diamonds or any thing impotent) was in the normal world. But I have to agee with someone. You have to guive him a second chance even if he did it on purpose I don't think he will do it again due to the fact that every mod on ZC will be on his back like a wolf hunting for a rabbit. He also would know the consequences IF he does it again, I'm sure of it.

vayanui8 and skyrimnord12 like this.
  7. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

I dont knoiw anything about warping out of vip, the first vip glitch was on where you died in vip the items transferred. I dont see many people doing this unintentionally since the world holes were very rare and it could take hours to locate one after the main one was plugged

8. skyrimnord12

skyrimnord12 Banned

hes talking about the most recent one: the one where u tp back and forth out of the vip world. its not new and mak patched it up a long time ago.

9. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

Someone314 never exposed that one

10. skyrimnord12

skyrimnord12 Banned

I know. he never exposed any.

11. CinderNeo

CinderNeo Old Timer

Guys, this is closed by now. I hate to say it someone but you aren't being unbanned after what us mods saw. I don't like saying it, but this is stoping and the appeal is rejected.

12. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

I don't agree with someone, but I also don't agree with this. I have mined for long periods of time before, and every five minutes, I stumble upon A LOT of obsidian... I also found an obsidian "lake", if you will.

13. Moveit77

Moveit77 Time Lord

This thread is old now.

/Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.