Change

What is your MBTI personality?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by YukkiRose, May 26, 2015.

1. YukkiRose

YukkiRose King of Hyrule

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

Here's mine, and actually, this test is creepily accurate.
    INTP
    Introvert(33%) iNtuitive(12%) Thinking(12%) Perceiving(44%)
    • You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (33%)
    • You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)
    • You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (12%)
    • You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (44%)
    INTPs are pensive, analytical folks. They may venture so deeply into thought as to seem detached, and often actually are oblivious to the world around them.
    Precise about their descriptions, INTPs will often correct others (or be sorely tempted to) if the shade of meaning is a bit off. While annoying to the less concise, this fine discrimination ability gives INTPs so inclined a natural advantage as, for example, grammarians and linguists.
    INTPs are relatively easy-going and amenable to almost anything until their principles are violated, about which they may become outspoken and inflexible. They prefer to return, however, to a reserved albeit benign ambiance, not wishing to make spectacles of themselves.
    A major concern for INTPs is the haunting sense of impending failure. They spend considerable time second-guessing themselves. The open-endedness (from Perceiving) conjoined with the need for competence (NT) is expressed in a sense that one's conclusion may well be met by an equally plausible alternative solution, and that, after all, one may very well have overlooked some critical bit of data. An INTP arguing a point may very well be trying to convince himself as much as his opposition. In this way INTPs are markedly different from INTJs, who are much more confident in their competence and willing to act on their convictions.
    Mathematics is a system where many INTPs love to play, similarly languages, computer systems--potentially any complex system. INTPs thrive on systems. Understanding, exploring, mastering, and manipulating systems can overtake the INTP's conscious thought. This fascination for logical wholes and their inner workings is often expressed in a detachment from the environment, a concentration where time is forgotten and extraneous stimuli are held at bay. Accomplishing a task or goal with this knowledge is secondary.
    INTPs and Logic -- One of the tipoffs that a person is an INTP is his or her obsession with logical correctness. Errors are not often due to poor logic -- apparent faux pas in reasoning are usually a result of overlooking details or of incorrect context.

------------

Now I'll post up some rad MBTI personality charts for fun trivia; feel free to upload your own.

[​IMG]

In this case, I am Dr. Stein.

[​IMG]

And here, I am Eridan. Strangely enough, I was born under Vriska yet my Patron troll would have been Kanaya.

[​IMG]

Looks like I'm Alice too.

[​IMG]

Hell yea I'm Jim Hawkins

(Also it would be great if someone made a Xenoblade Chronicles one, thank)

2. Minichen

Minichen snnzz

3. YukkiRose

YukkiRose King of Hyrule

4. Feverish

Feverish Bulma appreciation

rfghjkl.JPG
    So I guess I correlate with Marie Mjolnir in that Soul Eater thing

5. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

ENFJ

100% extrovert ftw

6. Banned_

Banned_ Banned

ISFP
    Introvert(6%) Sensing(1%) Feeling(12%) Perceiving(33%)
    • You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (6%)​
    • You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)​
    • You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)​
    • You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)​