Change

Trusted Application

Discussion in 'Trusted User Applications' started by Mergu, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Mergu

Mergu Normie Staff Member

Hey everyone, I know I've never posted here before and many of the forum-goers may only vaguely know me, but I'm Gamerguy. I haven't been on the ZeldaCraft server long, a little over a month perhaps, but I really love it here. This is the first online server I've ever joined, and I've made plenty of great friends. I remember when I first joined, I would get slaughtered in spawn by just about everyone except DarkMarshal, the friendly fisher at the edge of the map. Since then I've come to befriend many of the players, even the ones that seemed to live off of watching me frantically run towards water while I burned to death.

My experience has been great so far- I have two small houses at the edge of the survival map, sugar cane running out of my ears, and three separate mob spawners (If you haven't ever seen my double cave spider mob farm, you need to. Right now. Seriously, log in). I've already completed 19 dungeons and have a slew of secret points, power, courage, wisdom, and pvp points as well.

The only problem is that I'm basically alone most of the time. Most of the people who regularly log on and and are my friends are either VIPs or Trusted, so I can't room or build with them. Another problem is that I still get the occasional griefer out in the edge of the survival map- one person killed all my cows and sheep a couple weeks ago.

So that's basically it: I'd like to be trusted because I want to build and explore with my friends. I've never griefed before and the work that I do looks professional and works efficiently. If I play this game to build and make friends, why should I be withheld from building by griefers and blocked from my friends by Survival 2?

tl;dr - gibe tusted plos

2. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

app vote yes, you have been active, and this is a great app

3. KxWarrior

KxWarrior Wot r u dern in mah swemph

Great app. You got a yes from me as well.

4. Mergu

Thanks for voting you two; I can now build in the trusted survival map :3

... Right after I fix your grief Ichi ...

... lel

MasterofZelda14 and KxWarrior like this.
  5. xX_I_Squid_I_Xx

xX_I_Squid_I_Xx Hylian Hero

So the legends Are true....
    this exists

MasterofZelda14 and Tenshi like this.
  6. Bottle :P

Bottle :P Hylian Citizen

My god i found it

Mergu likes this.
  7. DarkMarshal

DarkMarshal Disneylandlord of your intellectual property Staff Member

I would get mad at you for necro-ing, but I'm glad I read this as it shows my origin story, and love of Game <3

8. Mergu

marsh i used to log in just to go fishing with you

9. DarkMarshal

DarkMarshal Disneylandlord of your intellectual property Staff Member

First 2 weeks of ZC, I spent 2 weeks of my life getting home from school, fish in MC, then go to bed. Those were the good ole days...

10. MasterofZelda14

MasterofZelda14 Hylian Knight

:l-dizzy:This is legendary, I'm saving the link to this.:l-dizzy:

11. Exo Warlock

Exo Warlock King of Hyrule

This is beautiful.