Change

This Isn't A Joke This Ones For Real TheDewGee Mod App

Discussion in 'Mod Applications' started by Mythic444, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Mythic444

Mythic444 Hylian Citizen

My MInecraft Username:

TheDewGee

Why do you want to be a mod:

I would love to help the server and i enjoy helping others. I could fix and stop many problems with the time i have on my hands. I have been on the server for a fairly long time if you count my other user. Zc is my favorite server and there's no doubt my time would go up if i was a mod.

Do you have a good understanding of a mods command uses?

I would think that i do because i own sanacraft and have to deal with a lot there. For personal reasons i cannot tell you the username that i use under sanacraft but i can very well assure you that i know my commands:

/Kick (Players Name) -kicks a player from the server

/Tempban (Time) (Player’s Name) -will temporarily ban the user for a certain period of time

/Ban (Players Name) -permanently bans the user from the server they were currently on

/Mute (Time) (Player’s Name) -mutes a certain individual for a specific amount of time

/Jail (Time) (Player’s Name) Sends a user to “jail” for a specific amount of time

/Socialspy -This command allows you to see all private messages between all users on the server

/Co inspect -This command allows you to see what blocks were broken or place however long ago and shows you which individual player has done so

/Co rollback (Radius) (Time) ( Extra: Player’s Name) This command lets you undo damages or added blocks by certain players over a certain period of time

/Fly -lets you fly

/Unban -lets you unban a player

How will you act:

I am usually a very calm person and hardly ever gets mad -due to not drinking coffee :I anyways if i have done wrong i will admit to it. If someone asks for my help with grief i will gladly come unless i'm in the middle of something then i will respond just a moment and come to them when i can. If staff needs me i will come immediately keep in mind if i am sick or on holidays i cannot come immediately or fix grief hence i have a desktop setup. I will not be gross and try my best not to be rude. But i can't promise i won't be funny xD. When i need to be serious i am serious but next to that i like to have fun and joke around :). I would say im mature and ill try to be better at keeping things serious.

Someones house is being griefed then what do you do? First i would contact the griefed individual then i would teleport to the area that was changed or griefed and do /co inspect and /co rollback if needed to find out who did the grieving and how long they would be ban for if necessary.

Ps technically this is on an inaccurate standard because depending on the situation location and players involved this could be different next to that this is accurate

1-10 usually get a jail or a warning or a temporary ban of a few minutes

20-30 The 1st time: 1day’s 2nd time: 3day’s 3rd Time: 5day’s

30-40 The 1st time: 3day’s 2nd time: 5day’s 3rd Time: 7day’s

50-60 The 1st time: 5day’s 2nd time: 7day’s 3rd Time: 9day’s

60-70 The 1st time: 7day’s 2nd time: 9day’s 3rd Time: 11day’s

70-80 The 1st time: 9day’s 2nd time: 11day’s 3rd Time: 13day’s

80-100 The 1st time: 13day’s 2nd time: 15day’s 3rd Time: 20day’s

100-110 The 1st time: 20day’s 2nd time: 21day’s 3rd Time: 21day’s

110-120 The 1st time: 21day’s 2nd time: 22day’s 3rd Time: 22day’s

120-130 The 1st time: 23day’s 2nd time: 23day’s 3rd Time: 24day’s

130-140 The 1st time: 24day’s 2nd time: 24day’s 3rd Time: 25day’s

140-150 The 1st time: 25day’s 2nd time: 25day’s 3rd Time: 26day’s

150+ Permanently Banned

This may be a little harsh but if you think about it the amount of time i think is suitable is pretty good speaking that we remind them not to grief and have tutorial. ps i can always ton it down if needed of coarse this is just an example and it all depends on the situation

Players are arguing what do you do about it?

Well first ide ask the users what the issue is. I will secondly get both of the sides to the problem and try and resolve it. If they go on arguing after i kindly asked them to stop i will give them a warning and if it goes on mute, jail, and even after that they won't stop ban for 2 hours.

User disrespecting me what do i do?

Firstly i'd try and see why this user has affair with me and try and sort it out. If the user doesn’t stop and we haven’t came to an agreement i will have no choice but to mute the user yet again if the user still doesn’t stop i will have no choice but to jail the user and if it really comes to it a kick or ban.

Someone Trespassing into other's houses what do i do?

First i will contact the owner via /msg and see if he gave the user permission to enter his or her property. If not i will check for any damages done and or any items missing from the user's home remind the player of the rules and ask him to leave if nothing is gone from the owner's property. If they stay or come back and have broken or stole something from the owner's property it will be a jail or a temporary ban depending on how much damage was done or how much was stolen.

I appreciate you reading my app and i hope i didn’t screw up xD-TheDeoGe

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
  2. PicaroRob

PicaroRob Triforce Sage

App vote: NO.

Your punishments are WAY too harsh, and make zero sense. You went from counting by 10's and 20's to 75's. And why would you just increase the number of days for the same grief if they repeat it? And you don't really show the level of maturity we expect. You don't even know how to use our forums...

Konata likes this.
  3. PicaroRob

PicaroRob Triforce Sage

There's no need to apologize, just learn from this. Learn how to use the forums, try to act a little bit more mature (if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?), and reapply in a month.

Ichikuro likes this.