Change

This is getting out of hand

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft Reports & Ban Appeals' started by Mergu, Jun 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mergu

Mergu Drowning Staff Member

I completely understand the Surge Apples or war materials being given out to the leaders of armies, but this is ridiculous. I've been seeing more and more newbies running around with items that shouldn't be enchanted, and really it's getting out of hand. Either an admin is getting clumsy or there's some sort of cheating involved. I asked Leumas how he got the item enchanted with Fire Aspect and Knockback and he said he enchanted it himself which is impossible unless someone gave him gm1 and he abused it. The guy's stats make it look like he just joined yesterday.

[​IMG]

I've also been told Bunnydarkus had an enchanted flower, but (s)he's banned now. Possibly for owning the enchanted flower?

2. Beedle

Beedle Nautical Trader

Sonic has randomly enchanted random items in gm and randomly gave them to random users a week ago

3. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

Who the fuck gave him gamemode 1??

4. Beedle

Beedle Nautical Trader

Guess it.

5. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

I'm gonna guess stutt? idk

THE GREAT _SLIK_ likes this.
  6. Beedle

Beedle Nautical Trader

lol I just realized that even if I knew it (and I DO know it), I wouldn't tell you, because... idk

7. BlackRoseDragon491

BlackRoseDragon491 God of Hyrule

Vho gave me an enchated flower o3o

8. KxWarrior

KxWarrior Wot r u dern in mah swemph

Yeah, because EVERYONE gets gm1 now.

Zak gave sonic gm1 and he made a bunch of items.

I'm pretty much going to make a point now, if you have items like that, throw them away. I'm pretty fed up with how everyone gets gm1 at a whim. Don't get me wrong, it's nice to have, heck, I use it when I'm fixing up cloudsdale, but it's getting annoying watching everyone have a distinct advantage over others because of how long they've been on here. Does the average noob get free building? No.... Why should anyone else?

9. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

ichi, this is why I love you.

10. LunaEostre

LunaEostre Fated Forerunner

I think admins should only be able to give gm to mods/smods if they're working on a large build or something, Not just any random player who asks for it .3.

nasfi likes this.
  11. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

I've noticed admins giving out a lot of stuff like fly, gamemode, items, etc...
    This is fucking insane. They shouldn't have the perms to give other people stuff, and it's extremely easy to change that permission to only allow them to use those commands for themselves.

vayanui8 and LunaEostre like this.
  12. Mergu

Mergu Drowning Staff Member

The hope is admins would be responsible with those types of powers.

nasfi likes this.
  13. THE GREAT _SLIK_

THE GREAT _SLIK_ Ancient Sage

Liikkeee Darth?

14. BriannatehGamer

BriannatehGamer God of Hyrule

Well remember, the shrine can get you enchanted books, plus if that's a fern, he can use shears. Then you put them in an anvil.
    If that is not the case, how in the living hell could he manipulate the staff, which the staff is pretty damn good for far as I know, to give him creative. Either he's being a smartass or cheating, or he just enchanted it.

15. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

This is asinine. whoever is giving this stuff out needs to have a talk from mark, and if it ensues after that possibly even something more

16. Beedle

Beedle Nautical Trader

Uhm Slik? Zak gave me gm ONCE. For a good reason

17. Onnowhere

Onnowhere King of Hyrule

At the moment, I had been giving gm 1 to builders at darth's town, which he had decided to move from vip world to s2 world, and the gm 1 there was because of a misunderstanding as I thought it was a convenience thing for moving it from vip world. Right now gm 1 is no longer allowed there.

About other occasions, sorry about that, I did not realize these people would do this, and the moment I had heard about it from sonic I stopped giving access to it. He had not told me he was using it for that purpose but rather for other reasons.

I apologize for causing any harm, but since around three or four days ago I started strictly restricting giving out these things.

Benjehamaus likes this.
  18. Onnowhere

Onnowhere King of Hyrule

I've made a warp at /warp disposal to rid of all illegal items now.

19. BlackRoseDragon491

BlackRoseDragon491 God of Hyrule

Do i have to get rid of my enchanted flower? ;.;

20. Onnowhere

Onnowhere King of Hyrule

Here's the rule at the moment: All items enchanted by creative means are no longer allowed such as surge apples, enchanted items, etc, UNLESS achieved through very special means such as by Quest or /gifts get. Normally enchanted items can be kept such as armor, weapons, tools, books and the like. Players may keep one of each enchanted item if they possess it but if they are caught using it for pvp they will be punished.

Ichi and I just headed a little movement a moment ago to get rid of the items on server.

xander and horcrux2007 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.