Change

The Gamblers Applications.

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft' started by Sentinel_Baker!, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Sentinel_Baker!

Sentinel_Baker! The Gambler.

Two people have been chosen by myself and other Gamblers, three spots are still open. We will announce the names publically once al five have been chosen. Love, if you wanna join, you have to apply how the thread says to >.<

2. Sentinel_Baker!

In light of Sliks announcement that he's leaving, there will be an extra spot open.

3. adsbell25

adsbell25 Hylian Citizen

Ive wanted to join The Gamblers for a long time now and I've been rejected every time. Now I've got a chance to join and I don't want to waste it. Some people know that I'm rubbish at writing apps so I say it just from the heart so here I go.

I'm always on pvping trying to improve at the moment I have a pvp score of 482 and its always going up. bowing is my main source of pvp and I'm very good at sniping people and if I have to I'll duel.

I'm also good at parcore and can get to places other people cant and that helps when I'm spying on people which is another one of my skills.

Ive recently taken up potion making so if you ever need any potions I can help.

You may not know that I'm a professional cookie maker.

Thanks Hope You Pick Me As I Tried Very Hard On This App.

Adsbell25

4. Mergu

Mergu Drowning Staff Member

Great app Grey, glad to see you on more often these days. App vote: yes!

I'm going to have to give you a definite no adsbell. Although the app is decent, you've griefed the hell out of my s1 builds before, you spam, you whine, you overreact, and you're just generally immature.

GreyCollared and adsbell25 like this.
  5. adsbell25

adsbell25 Hylian Citizen

I spent an hour on that and you dont even give me a chance all i wanted was to be a gambler

6. Mergu

Mergu Drowning Staff Member

This is what I was talking about. You whine too much whenever you don't get your way. Also, I didn't tell you to make an app; I haven't told anyone to make apps here. I'm sorry if I offended you because that was not my intention, but I'm keeping my vote.

vayanui8 and Benjehamaus like this.
  7. Benjehamaus

Benjehamaus The Hero of Legend

#gamer4prez

8. adsbell25

adsbell25 Hylian Citizen

can you tell me what i have to do to change your vote?

9. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

How hard is it for you to understand that votes don't just change in a matter minutes

10. Lightmarshall

Lightmarshall Deku Scrub

Hello
    Well i wish to explain why i was a way and that i would like to be let back in to the gamblers. Well firstly i was away due to exams so i was not on very much, I would like to say next time if i need to be off for a while i would let you guys know. i not going to go on about how i can PVP because you have seen me PVP first hand.

Benjehamaus and Sentinel_Baker! like this.
  11. Sentinel_Baker!

Since we've talked it over, I would like to welcome to The Gamblers are newest members.
    Congratulations to: Lordbean8, Makoah, LightMarshall (Welcome back :p) BenjaminFowler and GreyCollared. Congrats guys, commiserations to the rest of you, but thank you for applying.

lordbean8 and Benjehamaus like this.
  12. CyrusNiscarlow

CyrusNiscarlow Deku Scrub

ii wunna join cus ily

13. adsbell25

adsbell25 Hylian Citizen

Well this ruined my day :(
    I put my heart and sole into that app and u don't give me a chance
    Will I get another chance to join???
    I really want to

14. Sentinel_Baker!

You left Cy xD You can't join if you're never here ;)

15. Sentinel_Baker!

Ads, it's not just about giving you a chance, it's about us choosing the best people for the group. If we ever need more members or need to replace someone, you're welcome to apply again but don't expect us to say yes just because you spent a lot of time on an app, because that isn't how it works.

16. adsbell25

adsbell25 Hylian Citizen

You all choose your friends. just coz u all don't like me i wasn't chosen. all I freeking wanted was to join

17. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

Just stop. You weren't accepted.

18. Sentinel_Baker!

Of course we chose people who we're friends with, part of the criteria was that we all get along, and being friends with everyone further helps that. That's not the only reason you weren't chosen though. We have to bear in mind that you have been banned for griefing before, specifically for griefing ME, you're not great at PVP, which isn't a great sign for being in a group paid to fight, and as shown here, you're too immature to handle rejection of any sort. If you get rejected for something you just say "Okay, thank you for the opportunity". You don't complain because that won't change anyone's mind.

19. adsbell25

adsbell25 Hylian Citizen

Fine what ever! do know I'm a kid that suffers from depression which is why I don't take rejection well I can't help it it's how I am. plus i proved i didn't grief u that's why I was unbanned.
    And I'm not immature I just wanted to feel a part of something I've been bullied all my life which is why
    Btw my pvp skills have started to improve

I know this won't change anything but I wanted you ALL to know

20. Sentinel_Baker!

You did grief me, Ichi checked the data. You were unbanned because you were apologetic enough. Using depression as an excuse for taking a rejection badly is stupid, I suffer from severe depression, but if I get told no, I accept it. You need to grow up a little bit, you act far too childishly, which is part of the reason you're not in the group.

GreyCollared likes this.