Change

Tenshi's 17th Something Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft Reports & Ban Appeals' started by TheDraconicHylian, Apr 15, 2018.

Tags:
  1. TheDraconicHylian

TheDraconicHylian Hylian Knight

Hello Zeldacraft, It’s Tenshi.

For those of you who do not know me, I’m an old player from the 2013 Zeldacraft community. For those of you who do know me, Hello. Nice to see you again.

Before I start my appeal, Let’s get the whole “Oh boy, Here’s Tenshi’s 17th something ban appeal” thing over with.

The reason I make so many ban appeals? Is because I can’t keep my mouth shut and I always get into trouble for myself. I cause trouble. I’m a troublemaker. So yeah, I am gonna post my 17th something ban appeal and you’re going to read it.

Anyways.

On March 12th of this year, My dearest friend Ember, Who many of you may know; Chose to leave me to fix myself without his help.

He told me that he wouldn’t come back into my life if I didn’t change who I was as a person without his help. And I need him back in my life, So I’m finally taking off the mask that I always put on when it came to being a good person for a while and then downright corrupt, And actually changing myself on the inside, Not just the outside.

Honestly I’ve done so many bad things in this community but I keep coming back. Why? This community is my life. I love the people, I love the buildings, Hell, I love the staff members. ( I’ve had my fair share of tough ones, Looking at you Sent. )

I’ve cheated my way through builds with the Printer Scandel, I raided 26,000 items with the Great Head Raid of ZC. I’ve lied, I’ve cheated people out of their ranks.

I’m admitting everything I’ve done in my past. Because I’d like to move forward from the Tenshi I used to be, Once and for all.

I’d like to prove to you guys that I can change who I am on the inside, Not just the outside as I stated above.

I miss being able to work on my building projects and my great quest I had planned out for all of s1. I really do miss the people. I know most of my friends quit when I was banned but there are many who still play.

Anyways, I’d like to publicly apologize to those who I was unable to via Discord. I’m really sorry if I forgot about a quarrel we had.

Ichi, You were like a dad to the server. I know my asshole attitude always got me into trouble yet you saw the good qualities in me even through my issues. I’m really sorry that I kept messing up and ruining all the chances that were wide open for me to stay in this community, And I’m sorry that I let you down. You know I’m a good leader and a good person deep down, Yet I was too stubborn to let it show.

Dcaff, You’re an amazing person. I’m sorry for saying that you tried to frame me, And trying to turn everyone against you. You weren’t the bad guy, I was. I had so much fun working on Arbiter’s with you and you were such a massive aspect in the fact that I wanted to work on projects for ZC. Thank you.

Archie and Cat, I’m sorry for the way I treated you both. It wasn’t fair for me to hate one of you and not hate the other and vice versa. I really hope we can move on forward from my petty crimes against you both and see that there is a bright future for us to possibly be friends again.

I could sit here all day and type out small yet hopefully efficient apologies to those I’ve hurt, But that would just take forever and minimize the point of this appeal.

The point of this appeal, Is that I’d like to be unbanned from Zeldacraft as anyone typing an appeal would.

I can prove that I’ve gone through a progression of change and honestly, I’d love to share it with the new and growing community.

Thanks for reading guys.

• Tenshi

Konata likes this.
  2. DarkMarshal

DarkMarshal Disneylandlord of your intellectual property

Hate to burst your bubble but none of the players you apologised to really play on the server anymore, including me. Though I wish no ill will on you I'll be the first to say that there really does come a time when someone has had too many chances, and I think that was probably after your 4th or 5th time.

I don't even know if I'm a mod anymore, so its prob not my place to say, but I think at a time when the server has had many of its 'good' players leave, taking you back would be like dropping a nuke in the desert. Anyway whatever happens, just be nice to people and keep up whatever positive progression to your personality you can.

SuSAliens and TheDraconicHylian like this.
  3. Mergu

Mergu Drowning Staff Member

Deserts are the perfect places to test nukes

4. CinderNeo

CinderNeo Old Timer

I wasn't around to witness the whole thing with you happening, but honestly, I'm willing to give you another shot. People change, and from what I've seen you've changed for the better. The thing that pushed me over to saying we should let you back is that you personally went out of your way to apologize to people. You weren't asked to by anyone, nor did you necessarily just do a broad "I'm sorry" in this appeal. You personally went to the people and sought forgiveness and tried to make up to them. That impressed me enough to say yes to this.
    Let's wait for more staff to comment as well.

5. nasfi

nasfi Soufla

Even though I agree with Archie in the too many chances thing, it's that you went and apologized to everyone, you admited the stuff you did, and that changed my mind. I have some faith in you that you changed. Please don't let me down.

6. Mergu

Mergu Drowning Staff Member

ban appeal denied