Change

Subrosian_Chef's Ban appeal

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft Reports & Ban Appeals' started by Banned3, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Banned3

Banned3 Banned

Hello, I would like to appeal for the server, I have realized what I have done wrong, And wish to apologize to the people I treated wrongly, I have taken time to reflect on my actions, And whether or not I'm unbanned; I am greatly sorry, You have given me many chances, And I Wish to show you how much I've changed, And rejoin the community once again.

2. Ichikuro

Ichikuro Bow wow. I am dog.

Honestly, I don’t think this appeal has any truth behind it. I don’t think you’ve changed that much in a few short weeks. I think you just want to come back (which is okay. I kinda miss you finding exploits for me to bedrock in). You’re going to need a major revamp in how you treat people. I don’t care how you feel behind the scenes but how you are to people directly.

Give it a little more time.

3. greenleeuw

greenleeuw Hylian Knight

tbh i totally forgot to reply first time i read this thread.

i agree with ichi, i feel like people can't mayorly change in a few weeks time.
    so for now my answer is gonna be a no for now

4. Banned_

Banned_ Banned

I'm actually quite in favor of unbanning you due to the fact that ehhhhhh, I don't think your ban should've been permanent, but it is what it is.
    Though I do agree in the sense that you probably need more time to come back to the server and realize what you've done before you come back and do it again. For now, I'll give you a maybe.