Change

Starblast16's 3rd (And Hopefully Final) Mod Application

Discussion in 'Lost Woods' started by Starblast16, Jan 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starblast16

Starblast16 Hylian Knight

Ok, I've been on the server for a few months now and I've tried two other times to become a mod. The other two applications weren't that good but I have a good feeling that this one should be MUCH better than the other two, plus, 3rd time's the charm!

Ok, here's my Application:

Your minecraft username: Starblast16

Why do you want to be a mod:

Griefers make me sick and I would love to help you guys keep the peace on the server! Also, I think it would be nice to help build stuff on the server, which would be my donation to the server since I'm actually broke. I will be sure to help out people as best as I can when they need it. Personally, I think we should reduce the amount of cursing on the server. Also, if people want to talk dirty, there should be a chat channel for those people so that they don’t say stuff like the F-Bomb or worse in front of younger players on the server. After I become a mod, I’ll woe with a team of builders to start making the ZC Treacherous Tower once I get permission from Mark to make it.

Do you have a good understanding of the commands a mod uses:

Yes, I was the owner of a Zelda Minecraft Clan so I have plenty of experience with the Mod Commands. The Name of that clan was Swordsmasters of Hyrule. And I haven’t heard of the anti-griefing command, /co until I came onto the server but I understand how to use it effectively and if there is something about it I don’t know I’ll be sure to learn about it. And I will be sure to responsibly use the /jail and /tempban commands when necessary. I only forgive griefers when they prove that they are truly sorry.

Will you be responsible, calm, mature, and trustworthy:

Yes, I will be responsible, calm, mature, and trustworthy. Very few things can make me angry. I promise to use the TempBanhammer responsibly. And I don't typically act immature, especially when I'm around other people. And I swear on the names of Din, Nayru, Farore, and Hylia that I will not abuse my powers as a mod. I Vow to use those powers to help make ZC a better place.

My Answers to the Questions:

1. Someone's house has been griefed, what do you do? I will use /co inspect to check who griefed it, deal with that player and rebuild that person's house using /co rollback u:[username] t:[time] r:[radius].

2. Some users are arguing, what do you do? I'll ask for them to give both sides of the argument and try to settle it peacefully. If that doesn't work, I'll jail them for a few minutes so that they can cool down.

3. A user is hurling abusive language at you, what do you do? Warn them when they curse. If that person won't stop after 3 warnings, they will be temp banned for 5 minutes to teach them that swearing is not ok.

4. Someone enters another person's house without their permission, what do you do? Politely tell them to leave, and if they don't, I'll tp them back to Skyloft. And if they go back into that house even after that, they will be jailed for a few minutes.

2. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

3. Starblast16

I had a feeling that you would say that. I bet that you say no to every one of the Mod apps you see and you only say yes to those who you believe would be qualified.

4. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

That's kind of the point of voting on apps... why would I vote yes on someone I don't feel I s qualified

5. Starblast16

6. gabocore

gabocore Olympus Lord

App Vote: NO

The app is just not good enough

7. Linked Dimentio

Linked Dimentio The Vanguard

This, and the fact you're just very immature.

8. Starblast16

How am I immature? Just because I told on Gab? I just hate to see friends upset and that was the case with Ben. Sheesh... If you guys keep this up, I'LL NEVER COME ON AGAIN! If my friends see that, they may just get mad at you guys. You guys shouldn't be such jerks. Speak for yourself when you call someone else immature. SO SHUT IT! F#!? THIS PLACE! YOU GUYS SUCK A#@!!! YOU JUST LOST A GREAT MCer!

9. Starblast16

GO AHEAD AND LOCK THIS F*#!ING THREAD FOR ALL I CARE! YOU GUYS ALL SUCK! (Except for my friends, who I now follow.)

10. Linked Dimentio

These 2 posts show your immaturity, and you spam on people's profiles for no reason at all.

11. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

12. Starblast16

Enough of THIS! I've HAD ENOUGH! F%@# BECOMING A MOD! IT'S NOT WORTH IT! ZC NOW SUCKS TO ME!!!!!!!! GOOD BYE AND GOOD RIDDANCE!!! YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN THE REASON WHY I'VE BEEN IMMATURE! YOUR CONSTANT IRRITATING CRITICISM AND BEING FREAKING A$$ES ARE WHAT'S CAUSING MY LOSS OF MATURITY IN SITUATIONS! HOW SOME OF YOU GUYS HAVE BECOME MODS IS BEYOND ME! I'M OUT OF HERE! F$@# THIS SERVER, F$#@ THIS FORUM! :mad:

13. Linked Dimentio

Yeah, you sure are getting mod now.

horcrux2007 and EpicNintendoguy2 like this.
  14. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

15. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

lol implying he ever had a chance

horcrux2007 and EpicNintendoguy2 like this.
  16. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

I give everyone permission to comment here now

17. thecharizardf8

thecharizardf8 Triforce Master

but lel this is entertaining

18. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

thats why I decided to allow commenters

EpicNintendoguy2 likes this.
  19. thecharizardf8

thecharizardf8 Triforce Master

id say this should be put in trendy game cause hows he's acting is basically a game that he cant win

horcrux2007 likes this.
  20. Starblast16

...Unfollowed Char. You are no longer a friend...

Beedle and horcrux2007 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.