Change

Sorry i let down zelda craft

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft Reports & Ban Appeals' started by Master Koga, Aug 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master Koga

Master Koga Deku Scrub

I know my last appeal didnt go so well so i am making another one :l-lol:
    I have come to a conclusion that i can not convince any staff to believe me in my "accident" so fine admins win i xrayed to have an unfair advantage over other players on the server i have said mean things to players because they wouldnt give me items in my head everything is in the past in my head none of that happened and i just want to say sorry
    i have also ran into a situation where i got banned from a server for pm a member of a small server for asking a question i have come back to zeldacraft because its a great mcmmo,it has an awesome zelda theme and just overall the perfect server for me i just wanted to point that out because i know staff arent imbeciles like on the other server
    thank you for reading this short ban appeal have a very good day,

-Andre aka erdnaknight

2. DarkMarshal

DarkMarshal Disneylandlord of your intellectual property

Other staff might agree with me, but even though I'm not sure you're trustworthy we can give you a final chance. That means one slip up and you're permanently banned for good, no way of coming back in the near future. If that is what is decided, watch out that you don't break any rules, however small, or you won't be here for a very very long time.

So technically a yes from me.

3. Banned_

Banned_ Banned

Agreeing with Archie here. I'll give your appeal a yes too but as mentioned above ^^ you'll be running on a 0 tolerance policy (given you get unbanned).

Master Koga, ItsLinkCraft and nasfi like this.
  4. mrwobblers

mrwobblers Hylian Knight

I'm gonna say yes, but as Cow and Archie stated, you will not be given another chance to be unbanned if you offend once more

Master Koga likes this.
  5. Ichikuro

Ichikuro Bow wow. I am dog.

I’m with the rest of these guys. Show us you can change with this last chance, if not, Game Over man

6. nasfi

nasfi Soufla

You have been unbanned

7. Master Koga

Master Koga Deku Scrub

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.