Change

So... Unban?

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft Reports & Ban Appeals' started by Zetanub, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Zetanub

Zetanub Hylian Knight

Hey, it is the by far the best build on the server, and he makes it not public? I mean...

2. gabocore

gabocore Olympus Lord

It's his building, he can do what he wants with it.

skyrimnord12 likes this.
  3. XMidnaX

XMidnaX Princess of the Twili

I love the picture and caption next to it in your signature.

4. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

thanks

5. Zetanub

Zetanub Hylian Knight

Still. It didn't hurt his build now did it?

P.S. Hey! Get that Ben off my thread.

6. Zetanub

Zetanub Hylian Knight

Please, mods, respond to this thread. I've had it here for a long time, and I would like to hear the opinion of some of you. I have some player's personal votes to get back.

7. gymnast86

gymnast86 Elite Speedrunner

my opinion is that you should be unbanned

8. XMidnaX

XMidnaX Princess of the Twili

Zetanub, I've never heard really heard of you much on this server.
    BUT
    You never break into someones house uninvited. I haven't read the ZeldaCraft rules for months, but I remember that the mod template said that people weren't allowed into others house without permission.

9. Guttingamer

Guttingamer Triforce Sage

I vote you should be unbanned. Although you stick your nose into other's people's business quite often, you are definitely a respectable player and I know you wouldn't grief. I'm even nosy at times, so I know how it feels. Curiosity killed the cat, right? Either way, Seraph is very inactive now. He hasn't even logged in, in 30 days. I doubt anyone would care about you being unbanned other then seraph. And yeah, he was kind of harsh on you. Intruding is an offense that can get you jail time, combined with griefing four blocks is the equivalent of a tempban. And I mean a tempban of 12 hours or so. You've served your time. You deserve to be unbanned.

You've been pardoned. Welcome back to the server.

10. skyrimnord12

skyrimnord12 Banned

11. gabocore

gabocore Olympus Lord

Also, you can now build your moon.

12. Benji

Benji Triforce Sage

Well, hes a huge troll, and first day I met "cursed" me, I guess he can be unbanned if he can shut up :p

13. Zetanub

Zetanub Hylian Knight

I'm still banned. :p And I'll try to be less nosey, but It's just so boring in Skyworld all by my lonesome.

14. skyrimnord12

skyrimnord12 Banned

umm, its not really your decision.

15. gabocore

gabocore Olympus Lord

What's your complete username? im gonna unban you once and for all

16. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

maybe seraph ip banned him.

17. Benji

Benji Triforce Sage

I know its not, im just saying my opinion. its not your decision either, I'm just expressing my opinion
    o.o

18. Benji

Benji Triforce Sage

No :I

19. Benji

Benji Triforce Sage

It's private to certain people. I would show you the inside, but it's Sera's last request to keep it private, and I'm one of the people that Sera allowed in (Knights of Dragon Roost.) So...tough luck bud. ._. Btw, I dare you to treat me like you did the first day I met you again, see how long you last then :p

20. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

Anyone can go inside now. All you have to do is download the old map and you can greif in Single player