Change

So uh, My second ban appeal I guess.

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft Reports & Ban Appeals' started by Voidrius, Jun 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Voidrius

Voidrius Deku Scrub

So it's been almost 4 months since me, Jaakkimus got banned, and I've kind of missed ZC. And to see all the views on this topic, The first time I played on this server was like atleast 4 years ago, the base I had built back then was in the sky, and under it in the water was a sugarcane farm I had been harvesting for the last 4 years. It had like 2 more floors to it now and someone put chests on it and it almost seemed like he claimed it, I think it was squid? (nothing against squid, really cool guy, just want to show all points to my ban :/) So I harvested it, like I had done for a long time without getting punished and afterwards I got banned for mass-griefing and stealing. (and prior to this I had revisited this server and I took some potatoes from a chest near the spawn of S1 and bren advised me to return them and I did.) I had built a dope base with my irl friends tonttsa and akku007 and I'd like to visit it again since we spent like the whole vacation building it :/ (I'm aware of tonttsa getting banned for his hacks, I tried to tell him not to hack but yeah he's an idiot :'D) If you guys are willing to give me a second chance, I would be more than grateful to join your ranks once more.

2. Mergu

Mergu Drowning Staff Member

Sounds good to me. If any staff are online could you unban him?

3. LunaEostre

LunaEostre Fated Forerunner

You should be unbanned now, welcome back and have fun :p

4. Voidrius

Voidrius Deku Scrub

Well uh I guess I'm unbanned but it now says that I'm ip-banned? :'D

5. Mergu

Mergu Drowning Staff Member

I can fix that

6. Voidrius

Voidrius Deku Scrub

Bless you :D