Change

Discussion in 'Mod Applications' started by linksavior, Jun 12, 2012.

1. linksavior

linksavior Deku Scrub

i am kilroy72. i want to be a mod because i havent been staff on any server yet. im sure its fun. i have a very good understanding of the commands i possibly will use. I WILL be calm mature and trustworthy. unless someone gets me mad. once someones house has been griefied ill come over and fix it and ban the griefer. or mute him once some ones arguing i should try to calm the situation. if they are cursing at me ill mute them and unmute them once they have learned their lesson. when someone enters another house i should kill taht person and give his/her stuff back and tell them never to enter again.

2. gabocore

gabocore Olympus Lord

Mmm your methods doesn't sound very well. Besides you didn't really explain how would you use the commands. Bad application, my vote is no.

3. Mark

Mark Admin Staff Member

I don't think you demonstrate the right attitude to being a mod, also you neglected to answer the questions properly so I'm gonna say no.

4. linksavior

linksavior Deku Scrub

o sorry for the typos

5. linksavior

linksavior Deku Scrub

the answers to the ques are in the post mak

6. linksavior

linksavior Deku Scrub

i didnt neglect them

7. Mark

Mark Admin Staff Member

Ok. I should have said I don't think you answered them properly, you need to demonstrate better mod etiquette and put in more detail/effort

8. gabocore

gabocore Olympus Lord

It doesn't really matter, the whole thing is wrong.

9. linksavior

linksavior Deku Scrub

Char.png my peach thingy

10. linksavior

linksavior Deku Scrub

eh whatever

11. linksavior

linksavior Deku Scrub

well i g2g
    bye PEACE
    :3

12. gabocore