Change

Server Reset and Changes Coming Up~

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft' started by Mergu, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Niblit

Niblit Hylian Knight

wait what are surge apples

2. PicaroRob

PicaroRob Triforce Sage

I highly doubt that the ordon spawn will be finished by the time the reset happens... but hopefully it will be ready to be implemented after it happens. Time is needed for perfection.

3. Blue_MoonWolf

Blue_MoonWolf Hylian Hero

Sorry DCaff, I snagged Justice a few days ago. Thanks for the offer though!

4. oevertjes

oevertjes Hylian Hero

I have one more question: will the server builds get deleted too? and if yes, can you guys save my zelda I overworld and at least paste it in the new vip2 world when the reset happens? i'm really proud of the thing so it'll be a shame if it gets lost.

5. DCaff95

DCaff95 Triforce Disciple

builds wont be reset, Woking on a new builds hub though

6. sonic10197

sonic10197 Hylian Knight

The only thing i dont like about this update is the fact that you have to buy kits now
    In my opinion vips should still get kits for free because i mean we did donate to help out a server we love
    the thing is kits were one of the only note worthy perks vip and vip+ had i mean what else did we have other than /nick
    kittycannon? being able to build i crowded creative worlds? thats just my say though

7. Mergu

Mergu Drowning Staff Member

How about infinite homes?

You'll still have kits, also.

8. Banned_

Banned_ Banned

Reset of vip tyvm

9. Sentinel_Baker!

Sentinel_Baker! The Gambler.

i don't see a problem with having to pay for kits. It means we won't get complaints about VIPs having too much armour, because at this rate they'll be happier complaining about the money than getting them. VIPs get a decent amount of perks, I'm sure if offered them all to the defaults and said "you have to pay for some of this with server money" they'd be over the moon about it.

GreyCollared likes this.
  10. Mergu

Oh no the kits will still be reserved for just VIPs, they'll just cost a small percentage of money so diamond gear can be brought back into the economy. It will be much cheaper for a VIP to gain diamond gear than a default, but the gear will still be a viable econ component.

11. GreyCollared

GreyCollared Ancient Sage

The economy changes are impressive imo, eliminating total laziness and giving a more fair playing feild for PVP. Props to everyone who thought this up.

ZeldaFan, Marshall_Lee, Mergu and 4 others like this.
  12. Sentinel_Baker!

Sentinel_Baker! The Gambler.

Oh I know that, I mean that if we were to offer is same change to defaults, they likely wouldn't complain about paying for it. I was implying that they're ungrateful, but now my subtle sarcasm has been ruined.

13. Sarcastix_

Sarcastix_ Hylian Citizen

Stupid question to ask, I feel like I should know this, but what are surge apples?

14. PicaroRob

PicaroRob Triforce Sage

One of the old staff members, theNintengeek/Sir_Surge, started a server war between small clans, and he had surge apples (just renamed god/notch apples) for the people sided with him. They're pretty much just artifacts now, since they aren't really loved in PVP

15. theNintengeek

theNintengeek Sir Surge

In general, having one in your inventory is deemed suspicious. Most people keep them in chests or item frames.

16. Sarcastix_

Sarcastix_ Hylian Citizen

So you can like, name a rename a god apple a "Surge Apple" and thats that?

17. PicaroRob

PicaroRob Triforce Sage

They don't share the same sentimental value, but essentially yeah

18. Mergu

Um, no. Surge Apples (every single enchant on them) are clearly distinguishable from regular Gapples, which will not be saved.

theNintengeek and Beedle like this.
  19. PicaroRob

PicaroRob Triforce Sage

Oh there was every single enchant on those?? I forgot, I participated in the war a long ass time ago lol

20. ZeldaFan

ZeldaFan Hylian Hero

Please have Vay save the original Vh0 x Mak book.

GreyCollared and Beedle like this.