Change

SauSAlien's re-mod app

Discussion in 'Mod Applications' started by SuSAliens, Sep 4, 2019.

1. SuSAliens

SuSAliens Hylian Citizen

Your minecraft username: SauSAliens

Time Zone (GMT+?): Pacific Daylight time (GMT-7)

Why do you want to be a mod:
    Lets not beat around the bush; It's because I love this server and being mod before was taken from me because of me trying to get my actual life going in college and getting a job. Stuff just became too much for me real quick and I couldn't cope with the pressure and left. I'm now a bigger man and have grown some more since then. I've made more friends than I thought I ever could on this server and the good times just seem to keep coming. What's not to like about protecting that childhood joy I felt long ago when I first joined this server in 2012.

Do you have a good understanding of the commands a mod uses:
    Yes! Like i have stated previously, I was mod on here once before, along with being an owner of a server in the past. Here's a list of them as a refresher;

/co inspect - Toggle the inspector

/co rollback <params> - Rollback block data

/co restore <params> - Restore block data

/co lookup <params> - Advanced block data lookup

/ban sausaliens

/pardon or /unban sausaliens

/mute sausaliens (time)

/kick sausaliens (reason) (edit 2)

/jail sausaliens (time) j: (Jail name) c: (Cell name) r:"(Reason)" (edit 1)

Will you be responsible, calm, mature, and trustworthy:
    Yes, in fact I'm going to tone down the meme side of me as of writing this app.

1. Someone's house has been griefed, what do you do?
    1. Ask where.
    2. /co i the griefed spot(s)
    3. /co r the grief with the correct time and radius parameters.
    4. Ban or tempban the person(s) responsible for the grief. (Edit 3)
    2. Some users are arguing, what do you do?
    1. Ask them to stop, do not raise the tension by creating a new argument.
    2. If the argument proceeds then a /mute for 5 - 20 mins depending on the severity of the situation.
    3. If things start getting worse like for example someone starts to get mad at me for punishing them, then it will be a /tempban for 1 - 15 days depending on the severity of the situation.
    3. A user is hurling abusive language at you, what do you do?
    1. Ask them to stop, say nothing else.
    2. If it proceeds, then /mute 10 - 20 mins
    3. If it gets worse, then /tempban for 5 days to two weeks.
    4. If the person comes back on just to slander me more then it will just be a /ban.
    4. Someone enters another person's house without their permission, what do you do?
    1. Ask them if they were ever invited or even have permission.
    2. If not, ask them to leave.
    3. If they do not listen then it will be a /jail for at least 5 mins.
    4. If they then continue to do it then it will be a /tempban for 1 day to a week depending on the severity.
    Well I think that's about it. I look forward to reading your reply's and I hope to meet and exceed everyone's expectations. Thank you so much for reading.

(Edit) Sorry for heavy editing, I'm trying to remember it all, I'm only human. There are a total of 3 edits. Thank you for understanding.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
    nasfi likes this.
  2. SuSAliens

SuSAliens Hylian Citizen

I should be done now with editing. I'm sorry that I forgot some things and I promise to remember them.

3. nasfi

nasfi Soufla

You've been a mod in the past, you a good dude, and I've worked with you in the past. There's no reasons for me to go against it

SuSAliens likes this.
  4. SuSAliens

SuSAliens Hylian Citizen

Thanks nas

nasfi likes this.
  5. mrwobblers

mrwobblers Hylian Knight

As you were a mod in the past, and it seems you know your commands, it will be a yes from me

SuSAliens likes this.
  6. Banned_

Banned_ Banned

Short and to the point. You've had the experience. You know what you're doing.

A good ol' yes from me, saus

SuSAliens likes this.
  7. SuSAliens

SuSAliens Hylian Citizen

Thanks wobbs and cow. I wont disappoint. Means a lot that all of you give you're input.

8. Ichikuro

Ichikuro Bow wow. I am dog.

I’ve known you for years my dude. It’s been great watching you grow from not only being your own server owner, but as a kid to an adult.

Your app is solid. Your attitude is great in my opinion. I wasn’t around much when you were mod, but I would like to see you move up in the future.

Let’s see where this goes. I usually miss when you’re online but I would like to have a session with you at some point.

SuSAliens likes this.
  9. Lazzie

Lazzie Deku Scrub

Great app, very easy to read and follow and you also seem experienced and deffinetely mature enough so I'm giving you a yes.

SuSAliens likes this.
  10. SuSAliens

SuSAliens Hylian Citizen

Thanks Lazz and Ichi