Change

RinKagamine's long awaited Ban Appeal.

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft Reports & Ban Appeals' started by Konata, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Konata

Konata Waifu

Hi friends and staff of ZeldaCraft,

I would like to be unbanned on ZeldaCraft, please.
    It has been quite a while, long enough for someone to change and I personally feel I changed a lot, and I will not misbehave anymore.
    Hopefully you see it in your heart to forgive cute me and give me a new chance,
    thanks.

RinKagamine

GrayPsi likes this.
  2. DarkMarshal

DarkMarshal Disneylandlord of your intellectual property Staff Member

My vote is yes to being unbanned. I'd like you back and think you'd be great for the server. Just please don't make me regret the decision <3 I know you can do better 100%

3. TravisTouchdown

TravisTouchdown Dori-Kin Staff Member

I'm gonna give this a yes as well, however I think it's in our best interest to be strict with the rules when it comes to you, given the reason why you were banned in the first place.

4. Kozuta

Kozuta Simply Shameless Staff Member

I'll give a yes as well, but essentially repeat what Travis said. Ik I didn't know you well and all that BS, but I wanna say I think it's fine to give you another chance

5. Coolio723

Coolio723 Hylian Hero Staff Member

100% with Nick here. Not really aware of your ban reason (although I do remember you), but I'm all for a second chance. Yes from me.

6. mrwobblers

mrwobblers Hylian Citizen Staff Member

I think you're ready for a second chance, Yes from me.

7. Ichikuro

Ichikuro Bow wow. I am dog. Staff Member

Yes from me. But like the others said. Don’t mess up or you’ll be banned again.

8. Neemfy

Neemfy Hylian Citizen Staff Member

Yes from me.

9. Mac

Mac Animu Chiald Staff Member

yes from me bb, just be good~

10. TravisTouchdown

TravisTouchdown Dori-Kin Staff Member

We seem to have reached a majority of votes, welcome back to the server!

11. nasfi

nasfi Soufla Staff Member

I'm quite late, though I think I can still say my thoughts. I'll agree with the others. But please don't blow up your chance like the other time.