Change

Reset Thread

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft' started by Ichikuro, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Ichikuro

Ichikuro Bow wow. I am dog.

As it has been mentioned in the "Suggestions" Thread. S1 is being reset soon.

I know I have given out a few dates to people, but the date for the reset (and this is set in stone), will be January 17th.

That being said. I will be adding a chest area to place chests, as well as saving builds. Try to keep your saved areas on the smaller side. Nothing like a huge town, or something to that extent. If you miss the deadline, it's going to be a you snooze you lose thing. You guys get almost 2 months notice, I feel thats fair.

If I'm not online, please post here with coordinates, and I can get it saved.

~Ichi

EDIT: Use Red Wool to mark your area where it needs copied. If you want, mark the Z coordinate as well. Either send me a mail, or post your coordinates here.

EDIT2: I will not be saving builds larger then 1 million blocks. If its that large, please downsize or ask to keep important sections. thank you for understanding.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
  2. sonic10197

sonic10197 Hylian Knight

REJOICE

3. xX_I_Squid_I_Xx

xX_I_Squid_I_Xx Hylian Hero

About Damn Time

(Do I place the coords from corner to corner and only use X and Z coords or do I do all 4 corners with Y coords as well?
    I should be done with this by wednesday)

4. Mark

Mark Admin Staff Member

Need XYZ coords

5. Zelda_Gamer456

Zelda_Gamer456 Hylian Knight

I have two builds I would like to save.

The first one's Coordinates:
    X: 1313
    Y: 137
    Z: 8924
    That build should be a big looking house made with spruce and wool.
    The second one's Coordinates:
    X: 796
    Y: 63
    Z: 8648

This build is mainly made with Stone brick.

Thanks a bunch, Ichi.

6. Ichikuro

Thank you. I'll get on it asap

7. Halt19

Halt19 Hylian Knight

Would my castle be considered too large for the save? Not the underground caverns or the storage lockers or the bunker or the town or anything, just the main castle?

pls?

nasfi likes this.
  8. Ichikuro

Give me coordinates to go to lol

9. Halt19

Halt19 Hylian Knight

On that note, is S2 being reset as well? This only mentions S1, but I'd like to make sure.

nasfi likes this.
  10. Mark

Mark Admin Staff Member

This reset is just for S1

11. Halt19

Halt19 Hylian Knight

In that case, never mind. The castle is in S2. Are there any plans to do an S2 reset in the foreseeable future? Just so I know if I should continue expanding?

nasfi likes this.
  12. Ichikuro

I know I desired a reset at some point. Jc was mentioning doing a map for it but if not we could always do a vanilla map . That doesn't really have a set time yet though

13. nasfi

nasfi Soufla

Well, I would like to save wrath outpost and if possible a small mountain house, but I'll post coords once I'm finished with some details in wrath

Ichikuro likes this.
  14. ThisIsRias

ThisIsRias Deku Scrub

Do we Keep our items?

15. Ichikuro

I'll make an area to place items in a chest, make sure to use a sign to lock items!

16. Halt19

Halt19 Hylian Knight

Actually, can you save my mansion?
    -8103/84/12995 X/Y/Z
    I marked off the boundaries with red wool to the southeast (top) and northwest (bottom).

nasfi likes this.
  17. Ichikuro

All places posted on here are saved currently. Thanks for following the guidelines guys.

@Mythic444 - I looked at your build and i saved the main castle part. even then it was still a pretty big build..

18. Princess Lillian

Princess Lillian Deku Scrub

I have a castle and Zora's domain. there is a great lake connected to the Domain as well

19. Ichikuro

@Princess Lillian That build is a tad bit larger then what i have in mind. Do you have anything else in mind?

20. Princess Lillian

Princess Lillian Deku Scrub

What if we did it in parts. Or would the castle still be too big?