Change

PrincessScissors' (Bell's) even zestier builder app

Discussion in 'Builder Applications' started by Princess Scissors, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Princess Scissors

Princess Scissors Deku Scrub

Hiya everybody. My in game name is PrincessScissors, I'm 20 years old and live in the US, GMT -6 (CST)
    I've only been on ZC since 2017, but this is where I've spent like 90% of my minecraft time since I joined. I wanna say I started taking building seriously around last year and that's when I got good. I started out by watching tutorials, and from there learned to do things on my own.
    I've only ever built things by hand, but I am a very fast learner and I'm sure I could pick up the building tools very quickly. I have basic understanding of redstone but am fairly skilled in making noteblock songs and adore adding them to builds.
    I'm a pretty big zelda fan myself although I only own Phantom Hourglass, Link's Awakening, and BOTW. I've also played Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Windwaker, and Twilight Princess.
    I would most love to help out building for events such as the spectacular last Halloween build as well as I would love to help detail dungeons. There are several zelda locations I would adore putting in the game and could do so more easily with the builders tools. I put a lot of love and detail into the things I build and would love to collaborate with the other talented staff members in upcoming creations.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
  2. Coolio723

Coolio723 Hylian Hero Staff Member

ab
    so
    LUTELY!

Princess Scissors likes this.
  3. Andre

Andre Deku Scrub

I am going to give you a Yes, I enjoyed viewing your builds in person, and I also think you have the full package. You know how to detail things, you know how to structure things, and you know how to set a mood. I personally love all of your builds, and you are a very great person in general outside of building. I would love to work with you on building server events, Zelda builds, and even just normal very cool builds. Great Builder app, I am looking forward to see what others have to say.

4. Mac

Mac Animu Chiald Staff Member

You already know my vote ;)

5. Mergu

Mergu Normie Staff Member

Builder app approved, fantastic work!

6. nasfi

nasfi Soufla Staff Member

welcome to the builder team