Change

OK so jamie tried reporting me. But failed to provide the whole story.

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft Reports & Ban Appeals' started by Skul_Kid, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Skul_Kid

Skul_Kid Hylian Hero

I was not lying. :/ And look up everything else jamie has done on this server.

2. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

what you said was completely called for

EpicNintendoguy2 and Skul_Kid like this.
  3. Jamie

Jamie Banned

Sorry Man If you'll miss me, but I don't want to be a part of the server anymore. To answer your question yes and no. I wouldn't say these things if I were unbanned, but I would still think them, and hate what I hate about the server. I hate many of the server mods, they suck at their jobs and are arrogant with a few exceptions (hor, moveit,etc) And you are absolutely right about skul. He is lying and sucking up by saying things like "I was trying to follow the rules" and "these are the nicest people" to get on their good side. He has changed the story drastically to make him right. I'm sorry if anyone misses, although that may be very few since I seem to have developed a hate base, but I can't tolerate this server's crap. This server needs better mods, ones more suited for the job.

4. Skul_Kid

Skul_Kid Hylian Hero

Well i mean most of u are nice and the builds are really cool. I like this server a lot. And a stupid small argument caused a huge conflict. i say we just end it right here and now.

LunaEostre likes this.
  5. Linked Dimentio

Linked Dimentio The Vanguard

Horcrux isn't a mod nor will he ever be mod, and most mods aren't Arrogant at all.

EpicNintendoguy2 and Americano99 like this.
  6. Skul_Kid

Skul_Kid Hylian Hero

Jamie most are nice. And i am from the south. lying is a sin.

7. Jamie

Jamie Banned

End! Yeah that's fine for you, because you go what you want. My brother was the poop typer, not me. So that ends your "look at what else he did. Yeah no. Skul go rot on your server, you'll be welcomed like a king for your suck up behavior, mod pet! If you were the one banned and had lies told about you would be mad as well. You are lying, and whil you are going to deny it, you know that you are. I know nobody will believe it, but skul, you will know what a butt you are. I'm done with the server, screw you you suck up mod pet!

8. Jamie

Jamie Banned

No you are wrong. They are, and they suck at their job.

9. Jamie

Jamie Banned

And sorry skul, but i'm from the south too. Lying is a sin for me as well. And I'm not lying when I say you are a liar.

10. Linked Dimentio

I'm a mod and I know how the other mods act, they aren't arrogant, perhaps you have a skewed knowledge of what Arrogant means.

11. Jamie

Jamie Banned

Naw man, I know exactly what it means, and you guys are very arrogant.

12. Linked Dimentio

How exactly are we arrogant?

13. Americano99

Americano99 Triforce Disciple

Jamie, you are the arrogant and close
    Minded one,
    Now I will ask politely...
    GET THE HELL OF MY SERVER!

14. Jamie

Jamie Banned

Ignoring people who are new, being irritated by questions. Being snarky and acting superior. Quick and not well thought out decisions when banning. All these actions are stuck up.

15. Americano99

Are you speaking of yourself now?

16. Jamie

Jamie Banned

Except no.... 1. You only call me closed minded because I said it, even though I did nothing of that nature
    2. I kind of am off your server... forever
    3. I did nothing of arrogant nature either, you're just throwing my words back at me

17. Jamie

Jamie Banned

Oh wow! Hahaha that's so witty and funny! I dont even have the ability do do half those things.

18. Linked Dimentio

People ask mods very dumb questions and it irritates us, name the snarky mod, We think out our decisions, and that's probably Vayanui ignoring new guys.

EpicNintendoguy2 and Skul_Kid like this.
  19. Americano99

Thank you!
    But to be honest
    Think about it, are you suggesting the entire server if of close minded jerks?
    Wow.... Nearly 700 close minded ass's all just hanging out I guess... Wow

20. Jamie

Jamie Banned

No you don't think out your decisions. I saw one appeal denied because the banned guy spammed on another server. And you shouldn't act so irritated when you get those questions. When you agree to be a mod on a no whitelist server you should be ready for that. And no, I've seen so many mods ignore new people when they say things and ask questions