Change

Official Dungeon Submission

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft' started by vayanui8, Sep 6, 2014.

1. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

Since there have been alot of people making dungeons, I thought it would be a good idea to compact them all into one thread. You can put all the info on your new dungeons here. :l-nn:

Andres Garcia and Heros Shade like this.
  2. LunaEostre

LunaEostre Fated Forerunner

Still need to finish the Gucci Dungeon lol I'm too lazy to fill in some walls x3

3. Beedle

Beedle Nautical Trader

Good god, I haven't worked on the Stairway Dungeon for ages, anyone interested in helping me?

4. Sentinel_Baker!

Sentinel_Baker! The Gambler.

I am tempted to make a Gambler dungeon........ XD

THE GREAT _SLIK_ likes this.
  5. Natzoo

Natzoo Deku Scrub

i
    I can help

6. Beedle

Beedle Nautical Trader

It's in the VIP world though :/

7. Natzoo

Natzoo Deku Scrub

oh well, lol

8. istutt909

istutt909 Ey lmao

Ocean Temple is pretty good, I suggest that mak should take a look and see...

9. PicaroRob

PicaroRob Triforce Sage

I'm considering a Vampire Castle dungeon, if anyone's interested.

Sentinel_Baker! likes this.
  10. theNintengeek

theNintengeek Sir Surge

I used to be a dungeon maker like you. then i took a knee to the face.

11. Heros Shade

Heros Shade Hylian Citizen

12. DCaff95

DCaff95 Triforce Disciple

I'm making a new dungeon called Retrospect (atleast that's the title for the moment). It's going to be made of up sections from the most popular dungeons in each game, and its going to be huge! So big, that it'll probably be split into 4 pieces, one for each section of the official timeline. (maybe even another in the hero is defeated timeline, as it would be exceptionally large). So i need all of your input, tell me what your favorite dungeons were, and they have a big chance of being featured in this dungeon! post your list here.

13. Heros Shade

Heros Shade Hylian Citizen

14. thecharizardf8

thecharizardf8 Triforce Master

Me sent slik and some others have been working on a dungeon that started in june it was an elemental dungeon water/ice fire dark and then light the secrets aren't really hidden but instead you can take 4 paths to whichever secret you want to go to. dark secret, light, fire, or water. these paths lead to huge towers made of that element. where you do a little mini dungeon/ puzzle to get the secret!

15. ThePuppeteer

ThePuppeteer Hylian Citizen

Im actually making a 4-way dunegon. TheInside Of The Moon from Majoras Mask. Id have all 4 tyoes but youd go in a circle and collect the rooms to get to the "boss" room where the dungeon is finished. RIght now before the server went down yet again I was creating the Deku area. Id end up being a neat dungeon. ANyone willing to help can =3

16. theNintengeek

theNintengeek Sir Surge

I've started my third batch of dungeons. However, I don't plan on being on insanely often like I used to. Anyone is welcome to improve on the architecture and give support and ideas. Eventually i will go back and finish the Majora's Mask Dungeon set (great bay and stone tower) however i need command blocks, and it seems even after 4 months of being gone, mark has not given permissions to people for using them in VIP. Whenever mark gets the plug-in to get them working i'll return to those.

heres what i got planed, in order. I look forward to any feedback and suggestions. :l-lol:

HistoriaDungeon - experience the history all at once with this zeldacraft social studies map. you will travel through times such as the creation, the god's war, factions, and more!

MadKingCastle - the treacherous surge castle was once known for its trickery and traps. The evil king lives on as you try to traverse his mighty fortress.

SnowMannor - high in the peaks of Ice Ice is an old rundown mansion. I wonder what secrets it may behold?

BraniacManiac - Explore the cyberspace!

DCaff95 likes this.
  17. DCaff95

DCaff95 Triforce Disciple

Those sound damn cool, but yeah I wish we got command blocks and then during the time I can play, id be so much more inspired to make cool creations and features for my dungeons

theNintengeek likes this.
  18. DarkMarshal

DarkMarshal Disneylandlord of your intellectual property

Funnily enough me and Sent made a very worthwhile and cool dungeon AGES ago but I kept forgetting to ask anyone to get it pasted into the dungeon world.

It's the 'Hyrule Sewers' dungeon and, having two different paths halfway through, is pretty cool. If Mark was to come on and put it in the dungeon world, or an admin come on and see if it was good, I'd be honoured. :)

Oh and Ninten that Historia one sounds cool (especially as I remember the war ;) ) so make that one first bby.

19. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

I PM'd Mark today about a dungeon I made. I haven't heard back from him.

My other ideas will be kept secret ;)

20. THE GREAT _SLIK_

THE GREAT _SLIK_ Ancient Sage

Lol char, the Elemental/Contrast dungeon is sort of postponed right now though because A. I forgot which warp leads to it and B. Sam and I are taking a break from dungeon building (or were) because of how massive the dungeon actually was. However we may start working on it again, Ill take to Sam about it.

*cough cough*nintenfinishgreatbayrightnowgoddamnitxD*cough cough* I personally think everyone is looking forward to Great Bay...

Now if only Mak would take some time to notice us and actually add all these stunning and creative dungeons... :p

DarkMarshal likes this.