Change

Nyancat821's Amazing Mod App

Discussion in 'Mod Applications' started by nyancat821, Jul 1, 2013.

1. nyancat821

nyancat821 orange peel

My Minecraft Username is: nyancat821
    Why do you want to be a mod? It's a really good feeling knowing you helped someone out and being a Mod would allow me to do so. It would be a cool experience and I think I'd be good at it.
    To be honest, for awhile I was really unsure if I actually wanted to be a mod or not. I thought I wouldn't be good at it or maybe I didn't know the commands well enough. But after I (nicely) forced my brother to temporarily get coreprotect on his server so I could practice up and see for myself, I realized the commands aren't all that hard and I think I can handle it.
    Do you have a good understanding of the commands a mod uses? I think I may have answered this question up there ^ :3
    Will you be responsible, calm, mature and trustworthy? I've been on Zeldacraft since late August/early September of last year and still have a pretty clean slate. I've never been banned and would never want to be. (I'll admit, I have been kicked, but only with stuff like "hello???" for being afk for awhile lol) I play on this server 10x more than any other server I've been on and have always been a trustworthy, responsible and (for the most part) calm and mature person. I wouldn't change that if I became a mod.
    If someone told me their house had been griefed, I would teleport to them and use "/co inspect" to enable inspector. I would see who the griefer was, and how long ago it happened. Next, I would disable the inspector by using "/co inspect" again. Then, I'd use (the username, time and radius are examples) "/co rollback u:Sundance_Kid_ t:2h r:20" and rollback the grief. Finally, depending on how large the grief was and how many times the person had griefed/broken rules, I would punish the griefer.
    If it was a small grief, I would warn the griefer not to do it again.
    If it was a medium/medium large grief, I would tempban the player (time depends on amount of grief. EX: If it was around 50+ blocks it would probably be a tempban for a day)
    If it was a large grief I would ban the griefer.
    The commands are: (name and time are examples) /tempban Sundance_Kid_ 24h (or /tempban Sundance_kid_ 86400) to temporarily ban, and /ban Sundance_Kid_ to permanently ban.
    If two users were arguing, I would first warn them both to stop. If they continued, I would mute them for 5 or so minutes and if they continued fighting afterwards, I would mute them for longer. (maybe 20 or so minutes to let them cool down and forget it) /mute Sundance_Kid_
    If a user was hurling abusive language at me I would warn them to stop or be muted. If they kept it up I would mute them for a bit. (Depending on how much, probably 5-10 minutes) If they kept it up afterwards I would warn them of being jailed and muted.
    If someone entered another person's house without permission, I would first warn them to leave or be jailed. If they didn't listen to me, I would jail them for about 10 minutes. If they went back to the house after the jail time was over, I would jail them for even longer. (about 20 minutes this time) /jail Sundance_kid_ prison 1200
    Not sure if I should add a command list, as I think I used all the necessary ones up there...
    I accidentally posted this before it was done and freaked myself out for like... a few minutes o3o​

ike_the_miner and pokemario24 like this.
  2. theNintengeek

theNintengeek Sir Surge

An Amazing Mod app Indeed this is! I Say Simply top notch! You Are always kind to me, even when we first meet just a few weeks ago. I don't even recall a time when I saw you more than a little tweaked. You Followed the template Perfectly and I think you, Nyan, are Suitable for Generation 9 Moderators. Good Work!
    App Vote: No Doubt About it, yes!

pokemario24 and nyancat821 like this.
  3. nyancat821

nyancat821 orange peel

Thanks Ninten!! I spent all day on it...:D

theNintengeek likes this.
  4. Linked Dimentio

Linked Dimentio The Vanguard

App Vote: Yes.

nyancat821 likes this.
  5. istutt909

istutt909 Ey lmao

App vote: OF COURSE! :D

ike_the_miner likes this.
  6. CinderNeo

CinderNeo Old Timer

The punishments and such seem reasonable and you don't scream and swear like crazy so I'm going to go with

YES

7. nyancat821

nyancat821 orange peel

Yay, thanks guys!

8. Peter

Peter Meme Machine

Can I just say something? OK!
    I'd like to see which blocks will be the punishment. Such as 1-10 blocks will be say, a warning or something.
    [​IMG]

nyancat821 likes this.
  9. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

only thong that might be better is if you listed thec ommands, but you definately seem ready and its overall a great app. app vote:yes

nyancat821 likes this.
  10. Linked Dimentio

What is that?

11. Peter

Peter Meme Machine

its a parody of obamas propaganda

12. Linked Dimentio

Obama joke i like it.

13. Peter

Peter Meme Machine

Oboooooooma.

Benji likes this.
  14. nyancat821

nyancat821 orange peel

I actually stared at that cat for about 5 minutes before I understood it o3o

15. theNintengeek

theNintengeek Sir Surge

your signature cracks me up

nyancat821 likes this.
  16. Linked Dimentio

Ganondorf is not the true villain that one guy is"

17. CinderNeo

CinderNeo Old Timer

Lol I expected u to put. Daws instead of sundance

18. Linked Dimentio

I think we all did, with how daws annoys nyan.

nyancat821 and Sundance_Kid_ like this.
  19. Peter

Peter Meme Machine

true

20. nyancat821

nyancat821 orange peel

i was thinking about it haha but all he does is complain and i didn't want to give him another reason to