Change

nasfi's totally first mod application!

Discussion in 'Mod Applications' started by nasfi, Jun 29, 2017.

Tags:
  1. nasfi

nasfi Soufla

A little bit about me: I live in Greece. I've played in here since 1.7.2. I'm second of the top players with the most hours on ZC (with about 1142 hours as play time). I've been mod in another two servers and admin in another one.
    My minecraft username: nasfi

Why do you want to be a mod: I want to help to put an put an end on griefers, spammers, hackers, etc (or at least make them less on this server). I'd like to also help people with what ever problems they have.

Do you have a good understanding of the commands a mod uses: I have a pretty decent understanding of the command a mod can use. Like I said earlier on, I was in two different servers mod and I know some. Here's what I know so far from playing minecraft:
    /day makes the time of the world day
    /night makes the time of the world night
    /socialspy lets you see messages of other people, mails of other people (when command is confirmed), reasons that other mods/admins kick, ban players (when the command is confirmed
    /party spy let's you see the other chats of parties
    /mute [player] [time] will mute the player for a certain amount of time
    /kick [player] [reason] will kick a player
    /tempban [player] [time] [reason] will temporarily ban a player
    /ban [player] [reason] will permanently ban a player
    /jail [player] [time] will jail a player for a certain amout of time
    /invsee let's you see another player's inventory
    /unjail [player] will unjail the jailed player
    /unmute [player] will umute the muted player
    /unban [player] will unban the banned player
    /co i will turn on inspector mod of CoreProtect
    /co rollback u:<user> t:[time] r:[radius] a:[action] e:[exlcude] will rollback what a griefer griefed, killed, stole, etc

2. nasfi

nasfi Soufla

/co help will display all the commands of CoreProtect
    /tpo [player] will tp me to a player without a request
    /tpohere [player] will tp to me a player without a request

Will you be responsible, calm, mature, and trustworthy: yes I will! I was always and I will still be.

Someone's house has been griefed, what do you do: First, I'll tp to the person and then I will use /co i to see who did it. Then I will rollback the damage that has been done and depending to the damage I'll punish, but it's very dependant to what blocks the griefer broke.
    1-20 blocks = a warning
    21-40 blocks = some hours or up to a day tempban (or a jail if they're on)
    41-60 blocks = some days or up to a week tempban
    61-80 blocks = a week or up to a month
    80-99 blocks = some months tempban or a permban
    100+ blocks = a permban
    (If the blocks are common value)
    Like as I said, it's very dependant because of the value of blocks, if the blocks are some very value ones, like tenshi's shop, greenleeuw's house or Pepe's statue then we have a different way of thinking how we will apply the punishment.

Some users are arguing, what do you do: I will ask them what's the problem, why're they arguing and then I'll try to help them to the best of my ability

A user is hurling abusive language at you, what do you do: I will nicely, calmy try to calm them down and ask them why are they doing that. If they will continue I will mute them for about 5 minutes. If after the mute they're going to contiue I will tempban them for about some hours or a day

Someone enters another person's house without their permission, what do you do: I will remind them that entering another person's home is against the rules, and ask them to leave the area. If they will enter again, I will tp them outside of the house. If they will continue I will jail them for about 10-15 minutes. If they will continue again, I will tempban them for some hours or up to a day.

I'm sorry if there are some grammar errors, English isn't my first language

With pretty much everything said, have a nice day!

3. ayden425

ayden425 @TheMelonGod

This app isn't bad! A bit strict on your ban times tough. Seeing a lot of that recently

nasfi likes this.