Change

my mod application

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lizardlaser, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lizardlaser

lizardlaser Hylian Citizen

i would like to apply for mod i would do the following things

i will say no items, no asking for op, no asking for admin or items. if a place is griefed i will tell them "where did it happen?" and " do u know who did it?" I will bann a person if it is nessary to bann them if they were disrepseting the staff, spamming to much, advertising etc... I would also make sure that i am not being really mad that i bann them for no reason and i want to make sure that people are happy with the server that they are on and i dont want to here

BUT HE DID THIS and HE SWAERD AT ME or THIS PERSON DID THIS

no i don't want to here any of that stuff in this kind of server like i said i want everyone to be HAPPY! hope you enjoy the server that your on. thank you for reading this! :)

2. Moveit77

Moveit77 Time Lord

This thread should be deleted. The mod application goes in the "Mod Application" thread, not the "Chit Chat" thread.
    To delete a thread, go to the top right above the first post where it says "Thread tools" and push "delete thread".

3. Mark

Mark Admin Staff Member

Locking this thread because you posted it in the wrong forum and it is not using the correct template anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.