Change

Most Overrated Movies and Games

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by horcrux2007, May 20, 2014.

1. Linked Dimentio

Linked Dimentio The Vanguard

To think that SMG isn't overrated, you must be insane.

2. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

You're kidding me right???? You didn't know I was insane?

3. MisumiKaos

MisumiKaos Lost One Lux

Though it's by no means bad... unlike Galaxy 2. That one is just laziness incarnate.

4. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

I could argue that 2 was better.

5. MisumiKaos

MisumiKaos Lost One Lux

I can't, honestly. The whole thing looks like it could easily pass for one of the worse attempts at romhacking or the typical DLC pack. The original had better visuals and level design, (I'm not going to comment on the story or Rosalina as Mario games aren't known to hold themselves to to good storytelling to begin with) and was more challenging. As a sequel, compared to its predecessor's standards it looks to me, for the most part, that Nintendo didn't even try with it. They basically used it to get more money off the first game and didn't even bother giving much attention to Galaxy 2 by itself, and their solution to the laziness: Turn the stars green and add Yoshi. Yay.. Even the end level which is admittedly pretty good (minus having the easiest final boss in Mario history at the end of it), is not worth it in my opinion.

6. Benjehamaus

Benjehamaus The Hero of Legend

Well, Galaxy is pretty much an expanded version of Sunshine without a giant nozzle on your back.

7. MisumiKaos

MisumiKaos Lost One Lux

I think of it somewhat as Super Mario 64 in space, but in all fairness Galaxy on its own is the better of the two. Just not a holy work of God.

8. mitchell

mitchell Triforce Disciple

I know this thread is about overrated games and movies... But I kinda don't understand why Gandam is so.... underrated..... Some of you might have heard of it, and I know some of the Gundam games have sucked. But, I don't know a lot of people who have actually seen it. Maybe it's because I grew up watching it ever since I was 5, but still. Can anyone explain why it's somewhat underrated?

9. MisumiKaos

MisumiKaos Lost One Lux

The Gundam series itself has kind of faded into obscurity in recent years. Odds are, if I mentioned it to most people irl they'd have no idea what I was talking about.

10. mitchell

mitchell Triforce Disciple

Exactly. It's not like it's a bad anime at all. There are still people watching it though. And it's still going. They just finished their recent series called "Gundam Build Fighters."

11. Linked Dimentio

My friend is a total Gundam Addict.

mitchell likes this.
  12. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

its probably because its not something you would watch if you didn't like anime, and there have been other successful mecha animes in recent years to take the place it once held

13. Linked Dimentio

I like Code Geass and it's Mechas more than Gundam, I know 2 people who like Gundam.

14. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

Get back on topic.

I'll allow underrated stuff too.

Tron Legacy is underrated.

15. Linked Dimentio

Tron Legacy was great, and it's world in Kh3D was amazing (Rinzler was a good challenge).

16. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

I thought it was a kickass sequel. The story was cool, and the visuals were amazing.

17. Linked Dimentio

I don't know why people didn't like the movie.

18. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

The remake of Carrie was underrated.

19. Basket_Hipp

Basket_Hipp Hylian Citizen

My least favorite movie is defidently Frozen. :confused:

20. BlackRoseDragon491

BlackRoseDragon491 God of Hyrule

Am I the only one here that actually likes Frozen? I know it's everywhere, but still... . 3.

whyhellotherr likes this.