Change

Mod Position Request

Discussion in 'Mod Applications' started by Spirit_tracks, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Spirit_tracks

Spirit_tracks Deku Scrub

Player Name: Spirit_tracks
    Why do you want to be a mod: I would like to be mod So I can help this server. I can help with Technical Problems and I can help players who have any problems like how to set home, where they can buy Ore and where they can play in the arena.
    Do you have a good understanding of the commands a mod uses: Yes I do in fact know the commands a mod uses such as /setjail /tempban /ban /setspawn /jail and others.

Will you be responsible, calm, mature, and trustworthy: Yes I will I wont Caps Rage at players I am talking to, I will do ALL of the work I am told no matter how hard,I will be mature to help Problematic players and I
    will be trusted with the work I am assigned.

Questions Being asked on the review

1. Someone's house has been griefed, what do you do? I tell the player to calm down, ask what parts have been greifed and I toss the Greif out as if it was a piece of garbage.
    2. Some users are arguing, what do you do? I ask them to stop arguing and they explain why they are arguing. I figure out who is the bad guy here and I jail/tempban/ban depending on the damage it has done.
    3. A user is hurling abusive language at you, what do you do? I ask them to stop 3 times and if they do it a fourth, They get muted depending on how much they said abusive language.
    4. Someone enters another person's house without their permission, what do you do? I ask them if they have gotten permission to go into that persons house and what they were planning to do in there. And if they say no/maybe I jail them depending if the item in their hand was fatal or not.

2. gymnast86

gymnast86 Elite Speedrunner

Even though im not a mod i still think you should be part of the community for a longer than 2 days before you apply to be a mod.

3. gabocore

gabocore Olympus Lord

You are too new, and you haven't explained how the commands exactly work.

4. faeclarinet

faeclarinet Hylian Citizen

Your application is really really vague. You don't seem to know the commands very well either. You need to spend more time on the server to get to know everyone and even be eligible for moderator. Also, you need to study the commands better.