Change

Mod Application - Raptor3873

Discussion in 'Mod Applications' started by Raptor3873, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Raptor3873

Raptor3873 Deku Scrub

Hello, I'm Peter and my Minecraft username is Raptor3873. I would like to be a moderator for your server because I am a pretty big fan of the Zelda series and I want to protect the best server I've played on so far. I have a fairly good understanding of the commands a mod uses and have a sticky pad application so I can remember them. I promise to be respectful, calm, mature and trustworthy.

Answers:
    1. If I found a griefed house, I would use /co inspect to find out who did it, then I would use the command /co rollback u: (name) t: (time) r: (radius) to fix it.
    2. I would approach the people arguing calmly, try to break up the fight then put the users in jail for 5 minutes for disturbing people around them.
    3. If someone was saying abusive things to me, I would jail them for 10 minutes, if the abuse persists, I would ban them for 2 hours. If they won't stop after this, I would permanently ban them.
    4. I would ask them to leave, if they won't leave, I would jail them for 5 minutes.

2. Guttingamer

Guttingamer Triforce Sage

Hey Raptor, here is my review:

First thing I gotta say, next time paste the template along with the answers.
    You did not specify how you would punish them.

You have to mute them first before jailing.

Again, you need to mute first. Also, you are being too harsh.

I think you are a new user because I do not recognize your username, and I don't see you on very often. Also, you did not specify enough commands, so I do not if you really have a good understanding of the commands. Due to the various errors in the application and because you are too new / not active enough, my answer is...

App Vote: No.

Don't be discouraged by my answer. I am sure if you become more active and try harder you might have more of a chance next time.

3. Raptor3873

Raptor3873 Deku Scrub

I'm sorry you feel that way. It is true, I joined the server not too long ago and purchased Minecraft last week. I see your point of view and, to be fair, I was trying my best to stay awake while typing this as it was very late which sort of explains my lack of effort to answer the questions. But, I will try harder next time and hope to change your mind in the coming future.

4. Guttingamer

Guttingamer Triforce Sage

Alright. Sounds good. :cool: