Change

Mod App Part 2

Discussion in 'Mod Applications' started by _AngelHeart, May 19, 2021.

?

i LOVE YOU

1. yes :]

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. :]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. _AngelHeart

_AngelHeart Deku Scrub

Your minecraft username: AngelTiramisu
    Time Zone (GMT+?): CST
    Why do you want to be a mod: I applied many years ago, and everyone voted yes. So I'm back, my motives still stand. ZC has been very welcoming, even after I've been gone for a little while. I love this community and I'd love to help in any way that I can. Whether that be breaking apart arguments, fixing someone's build, or being someone that people know they can go to for help.

Do you have a good understanding of the commands a mod uses (and also list them): I have owned/ been mod and admin on a few servers. I have used CoreProtect and have a very good understanding of how the commands work such as /co help, /co inspect, /co rollback, /co restore, /co lookup, /co purge, which are the main ones for grief situations. There are other commands that mods use frequently such as: /kick, /warn, /mute, /jail, /tempban, /ban, /invsee. The usual.

Will you be responsible, calm, mature, and trustworthy: Of course! I think I would have acted a fool by this point, and wouldn't be here if I had. All jokes aside I am a very professional person.

And answer these questions:

1. Someone's build has been griefed, what do you do?
    I would /co i , /co rb the damage, and smack the griever with the /warn, /tempban or /ban. Really depends on how much was broken and how many offenses the person has had in the past.

2. Some users are arguing, what do you do?
    It all depends on situation- I will try to figure out what caused the argument and if there is anything I can do to subside it. If they cant come to a mutual agreement I will ask them to /msg each other so that it is private. If that gets out of hand/ don't message each other privately, I may have to mute them. If it is something in ZC being argued about I would try my best to get both sides and from there do what I can to de-escalate the problem.

3. A user is hurling abusive language at you, what do you do?
    I probably would say "Hey bud, that is not very nice." and also make them aware that the behavior they are displaying is not allowed. If it is called for I may even mute or temp ban/ban depending on what is being said. All depends on situation again, but I would talk to them before hand and try to calm them if it is just small jabs, anything extreme I wont tolerate.

4. Someone enters another person's house without their permission, what do you do?
    I will kindly ask them to leave and if they don't I will put them outside, If they go back and continue I will /warn. I will ask the player who has complained if they suspect anything was stolen, I will then check if needed and search for grief in the house and decide what to do from there with the player.

Dark Lord Sentis and KKyran like this.
  2. greenleeuw

greenleeuw Hylian Knight

It will be a yes from me.

The times i have seen you, you have been mature.
    And it is just a solid app

Last edited: May 19, 2021
    KKyran likes this.
  3. greenleeuw

greenleeuw Hylian Knight

Darklordsentis also said yes

Dcaff said "no fart reverb 0/10, but still a yes"

Kkyran said ":angel: :heart: :thumbs_up:" so that is another
    yes

Last edited: May 19, 2021
    KKyran likes this.
  4. nicklenock

nicklenock Deku Scrub

It's a yes from me

5. nasfi

nasfi Soufla

I say no to you being an SVIP

(yes)

Dark Lord Sentis likes this.
  6. Ichikuro

Ichikuro Bow wow. I am dog.

Sorry its taking me awhile to get around to replying to this....

How weren't you a mod before? Good app! I say yes as well.