Change

Mod Apllication

Discussion in 'Mod Applications' started by Coby Walters, Jul 7, 2012.

?

Who thinks I should be a mod?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
  3. I don't know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Coby Walters

Coby Walters Deku Scrub

First of all, you guys probably know I am in jail. I didn't mean to do anything, me and cthesalad had found a monster spawner and destroyed it. Apparently it was a mods spawner and put us in jail. cthesalad is out of jail, but I am not i do not know why, hopefully you can fix it.

Ok, now for the application

My Minecraft username is: RUNN3R1010

I want to be a Mod because I know many people have griefing problems, and I am determined to make any server a briefing free server. Not only that, but if I am correct, there is only one mod. If I am wrong please excuse me.

I have a good understanding of what the Mod commands do, I just don't know exactly how to type them. maybe you could email me them since I gave you guys my email.

I vow to be responsible, calm, mature and trustworthy to anyone, anywhere on the server.

Someone house is being griefed- I quickly go to the site and put the griever in jail. (I don't know how long since I am not a mod yet. I then restore the house.

Some users are arguing- I either mute them if they do not stop, or try to make a compromise and resolve between the two

Someone is hurling abusive language at me. First of all, I would help anyone who is being abused verbally- I would mute them, and if they keep doing it after I unmute them, they will go to jail.

Someone enters another person's house without permission- I would try to get them out, if they do not, i would put them in jail for the a looted amount of time.

I really hope I can be a mod. I love this server, you guys are great and I really enjoy playing on this server! :)

2. Dunoven1

Dunoven1 Hylian Knight

First off, there are 6 moderators :p And second, the mod commands can be found at http://www.wiizelda.net/mods/. I do like the way you would have handled the griefing situation, and also for the trespassing and abusive language. The only problem I have is knowing how long you have been on the server. I cannot be one of the mods who determine this factor, because I only get on every once in a while. As for approval, I would say no. We already have 6 moderators, and we have had several good applications that have come before yours. I suggest just sticking with the server, and when it becomes even more popular you may be asked to become a moderator :)

There is one very important fact to remember, and that is that mods have to set a good example for the rest of the server. You cannot engage in heated arguments, cannot grief, and cannot play any favorites. So.. If you are made a mod, and you break one of the rules, the punishment will be much more severe than for a standard player, not to mention your status as a mod would be revoked.

3. Moveit77

Moveit77 Time Lord

Hey, how do you make a poll?

poopydoodles likes this.
  4. gabocore

gabocore Olympus Lord

I say no. You are new and you don't even know the commands