Change

mod abuse

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KuroiLight, Aug 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KuroiLight

KuroiLight Deku Scrub

afrokid stop crying i never griefed this server and you can ask my other friend who was on server, oh wait... he got griefed and never came back :/

2. Moveit77

Moveit77 Time Lord

FOR THE LAST GODDAMN TIME, WE ARE NOT FRIENDS!!!:mad:

I only sided with them because it was THEIR skyblock that you griefed.

WAGAWAGA, STOP TRYING! NO ONE IS ON YOUR SIDE!

3. TheAfroKidz

TheAfroKidz Hylian Knight

Excuse me but who is this other friend? Also you are the one who's acting like a child here. A mature, responsible adult would accept the fact that he did something wrong. If you were a adult, you would have stopped this before it started.

4. KuroiLight

KuroiLight Deku Scrub

ofc their not ur friends they only respect you for being mod and do what they say "BAN,BAN,BAN!"

If your not their friends your a tool mate,

and I DON'T FUCKING CAAAAAAAAARE.

i wont come back holy fuck, this feels so good, release rage at a kid

5. Guttingamer

Guttingamer Triforce Sage

Why don't you understand? You can't just walk into a peaceful server, and start killing everyone and griefing! Who cares if they called you names afterwards? You shouldn't have done it in the first place! Either way, I know you are a big troublemaker because when you first came into the server you were killing people for absolutely no reason. It is too obvious that someone like you would grief and kill and then lie about doing it. I am also sure that some of the guys who said you griefed earlier would not all lie about something like that, considering they had nothing against you in particular to begin with. Your argument is invalid, just quit now.

6. Moveit77

Moveit77 Time Lord

Griefed by who? You, perhaps?

7. TheAfroKidz

TheAfroKidz Hylian Knight

8. Moveit77

Moveit77 Time Lord

ALRIGHT WAGAWAGA, IT'S TIME TO BAN YOU FOREVER.:mad:

NOW DON'T COMPLAIN ANYMORE, THERE'S NOTHING MORE YOU'RE GOING TO GET FROM THIS. YOU'VE ALREADY BEEN BANNED, THERE'S NOTHING MORE YOU CAN DO!

9. Guttingamer

I think we can all agree on something here: WagaWaga has no logic in his side of the argument.

Good thing he is permabanned anyway. I would hate to see him come back and mass-grief kind of like popcorn, loren, and burrito.

No brownies por tĂș ;P

10. Moveit77

Moveit77 Time Lord

I have a feeling he's going to start complaining any minute...

11. Guttingamer

Hmm... guess not XD

12. Mark

Mark Admin Staff Member

Closing this because of all the drama. Remember that PVP is turned on and obviously allowed but if the owner of a building doesn't want you there then please go somewhere else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.