Change

mod abuse

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KuroiLight, Aug 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KuroiLight

KuroiLight Deku Scrub

Hello, wagawaga here, i want to report this mod "moveit7" for abusive behavior.

So heres my story, i was walking around, and then i saw a village and when i got there i got killed for unknow reasons, so i went there and made a mass murder and asked for peace, but still they would attack me... anyway after moveit7 enters game he prisons me for "griefing" while all hes friends were placing blocks random to try to kill me.

I asked what i had donne wrong but seems i had no answer from this mod, and i don't think giving free mod to kids who will help hes friends ingame is not a good mod he has to threat everyone like the same, and hes not doing that, hes helping all hes litle friends, this server realy needs some mature mods.

Thanks for assistance.
    Best regards. Kuro

2. TheAfroKidz

TheAfroKidz Hylian Knight

Im sorry, but this is terribly inaccurate.Please, let me tell my side of the story:

So i login like usual, wanting to do some hotel running, when suddenly i see wagawaga in front of me in our PRIVATE skyblock. So i was confused and then he suddenly hits me, so i start hitting him in self-defense, when he builds a staircase to get on top of one of the houses and starts telling us to back off.

We try to tell him to get off and he tells us to stop hitting him(at this point i'm confused because he struck first). So we stop attacking and he still doesn't get off the house. So one of us gets fed up and attacks him and he gets super pissed and starts killing all of us over and over. eventually i get sick and tired and i go inside my house to relax, but then he breaks into my house and starts killing me over and over with me having no chance of retaliation. at that point he suddenly logs off, so i fix all my stuff and then he logs back in and starts killing us again.

Then Moveit comes on and we tell him what happened to us and that he kept killing us and he also griefed, and then wagawaga suddenly calls us the bad guys and tells us to "Say BB to Moveit ;).

And thats the story as i know it.

3. Moveit77

Moveit77 Time Lord

Mod abuse? Seriously? I was told you were griefing into people's houses and killing people. You were also setting a home in other people's houses and then later doing /home to get inside their house and kill them. Many, many, people told me you were griefing and killing a LOT. I was not there when you did it, but I find it very easy to believe because i have seen you grief several times before.

also, when you said this:
    you yourself admitted that you commited a mass murder. By the way you just threw it in there casually, I can tell that you are bending the story to your will. Don't lie, wagawaga. It'll just make you more enemies.

TheAfroKidz likes this.
  4. KuroiLight

KuroiLight Deku Scrub

What? Afrokid are you saying i griefed? How i already said in my thread the "sonic generation" started building random and started saying "WHERE MOD, WHERE MOD HE WAGAWAGA GRIEFS, BAN BAN BAN BAN!"

I was on peace and saying them to stop attacking me but nope, they had to make me mad, i got mad so i started owning all, it was legit defense on a kid attack for no reason.

and Moveit see you are making me saying truth when you jail me because your friends told you i was griefing when i didn't do none

-Kuro

5. Moveit77

Moveit77 Time Lord

I also realized something else. Did you seriously only create a forums account because you wanted to tell people that I was "abusing my powers?" I think you are just trying to get rid of me. It seems like every time you are on, you are griefing and killing and then I log on and punish you for griefing. I understand what you are doing. You are just trying to make me lose my mod powers so you can grief without being interrupted and punished. Look, you're lucky. I've only jailed you. Do you want it to be a tempban or permban because I'm completely fine with that.

6. KuroiLight

KuroiLight Deku Scrub

" It seems like every time you are on, you are griefing and killing and then I log on and punish you for griefing. "

Funny i griefed 0 times, when your calling me a liar, sure im a "Liar" when i was walking by and all "sonic generation" started foing after me for no reason so i started the killing.

And funny im getting ride of you, because im making this a better server, if your such a good mod why theres so much griefed stuff that ur friends that is was me and you jail me without reason?

Oh, yeah thats right! All those griefs were made by me? sure, i was not even on server and i was already griefing, if your the "best mod" why theres so many griefs?

7. Zackinblack

Zackinblack God of Hyrule

Not just that waga you were infiltrating peoples houses also griefing today you should really stop you could get temp Banned or worse

8. Moveit77

Moveit77 Time Lord

Look, the server was full, and everyone was pissed at you. Do you think doing "nothing" makes 19 people pissed off at you? I think not.

Like I said, do you want me to ban you because i can totally do that.

9. Zackinblack

He has proof you did it he has /co inspect

10. Zackinblack

you should banned him Moveit Cause he is being really rude to the server right now online

11. gabocore

gabocore Olympus Lord

Ok, i don't know if Moveit did or did not abuse his powers. But, i caught wagawaga flying, and after telling me he was mature enough and that he wouldn't do it again, i decided to forgive him and give him another chance, although i told him that if he griefed just once, he would get banned. So if there are proofs of his griefing, you should immediately ban him moveit.

12. Moveit77

Moveit77 Time Lord

• First thing, Coreprotect doesn't lie, so you totally did grief.
    • Second thing, I'm a mod. I'm the one making the server a better place. more than 40 people have applied for mod, and 94% of them were turned down.
    • Final thing, I never said all the griefs were made by you. I never said I'm the "best mod," either. Now you're just making things up. The reason there are so many griefs? I only fix griefs if the person tells me to fix it, so that way i don't have to fix a house that no one even uses. So the person who was griefed has to be on at the same time as me in order for me to check it out. Look, if I was never a mod, 80% of the server would be nothing but griefs.

Lorenzo likes this.
  13. KuroiLight

KuroiLight Deku Scrub

I'm being rude? 19people mad at me? half doesn't even talk and those "19" are all moveit77 litle friends, look at this he needs help to defend him self by calling even more friends, i did wrong the "mass kill"? Probably i did but "sonic generation" didn't had reason for it.

And now stop with the nonsense comments i just want to speak with the owner.

And ask if what hes doing is right

So many mods and still hes server is hardcore griefed, is this being rude? nope, its being realistic, it's time to face reality and not to live in a fantasy, go ahead ban me, apologize me, do whatever you want this server is for kids only from what i noticed.

Soon all the server will be is , only derbis and since griefing is not allowed not one else will build on such short server.

14. Guttingamer

Guttingamer Triforce Sage

Please, Waga. You have been causing trouble since you first entered this server. I remember on your first day you would kill me whenever I went AFK. You are a troublemaker. Plainly, you deserve to be banned and I think everyone here agrees with that. Nobody has objected besides yourself. You've gotten yourself into this and you are not going to get yourself out.

15. KuroiLight

KuroiLight Deku Scrub

Ban me forever if you want this server is a waste of time, moveit77 kept broking a simple rule no caps but seems hes the best mod i guess well bb cruel world!

16. KuroiLight

KuroiLight Deku Scrub

and gabocore you didnt caught me flying you caught me whispering a friend about xray and i told you i was not gonna do it again, and i didnt

17. Moveit77

Moveit77 Time Lord

I logged on because Zackinblack was complaining about you continuing being rude. I asked you a reason why you should not be banned, and you just did /ignore to me, so i used did /broadcast so you would have to hear me. I again asked what your defense was, and you just started using the same excuse you have been using all day about the people randomly killing you. I did not want to hear that nonsense, so I tempbanned you for two days.
    Don't even bother to say anything else. No one is on your side.

18. TheAfroKidz

TheAfroKidz Hylian Knight

Oh boy, I was going to stop, but you posted this. First of all, we claimed that skyblock as OURS, and we put a sign telling people that. Second of all, we never built anything to kill you. Third, you don't even know alot of our ages so you have no reason to call us kids. And Forth, we all know that you already have accounts of griefing in the past, so you are not in the position of stating anybdy abusing when you are abusing yourself.

PS:I improved your grammar. =D

19. Moveit77

Moveit77 Time Lord

I only banned you for two days. Keep complaining and It'll be longer, possibly forever. I know you'd like that. I certainly would.

20. KuroiLight

KuroiLight Deku Scrub

dude i dont care :D do you think that minecraft is my life? go save your server from grief , oh wait... too late already all griefed and 0 by me, and im not being rude, im controling my self to dont write crap, but your forcing me to, but im already too mature for that, all your friends are constantly spamming me, calling me names ex: gay, morther f, between others and i dont say nothing bad about them, but seems i get all the blame because of a mod, i know no kid likes to be bad to a mod since it's their favorite kid game server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.