Change

Mitchell's mod app v1.5.2

Discussion in 'Mod Applications' started by mitchell, Mar 18, 2013.

1. mitchell

mitchell Triforce Disciple

INTRO!
    Hello this is my more improved mod app from last time. I'm hoping to get all yeses this time. So if i made a mistake just pleas let me know. Also I would like to thank all of the other mods and admin that said yes on my other mod app it means a lot to me. WELL LETS GET ON WITH THIS SHALL WE!

KEY COLORS:
    GREEN WORDS MEAN THE ANSWER
    YELLOW WORDS MEAN QUESTIONS
    ORANGE MEANS COMMANDS

What is your minecraft user name?: mitchell12345MB

Mitch why do you want to be a mod?:
    So i can help out the mods, admin, and owner of Zeldacraft to make Zeldacraft a better, and more relax able server to be on. Also I would like to take care of the wrong doers on this server even if i have to mute, jail, tempban, and ban the griefers, client users, and spammers. Sins i own a server i know how it feels how its like to be a mod, admin, and owner of a server. Zeldacraft is a good server that i love to death and LOVE to be staff on it. I've been on this server WAY BEFORE the first map reset and would love to help out with the builds.

Mitch, do you have a good understanding of the commands a mod uses?:
    Why yes, being an owner and mod on servers i should know the commands a mod uses. Even on this server. Lets begin SHALL WE!

How do you /tp to someone?
    Well that's simple all you have to do it /tp mitchell12345MB. In simpler terms /tp <in game player name>.

How do you use the CoreProtect commands?
    Well that's simple here let me show you some commands i know. how to rollback a grief /co rollback u:<user name or player name> t: <time the grief was made> r:<radius or how many blocks were griefed>.
    EXAMPLE
    /co rollback u:mitchell12345MB t:1h20m r:20.

How do you inspect a grief?
    Well here's what you do: /co inspect. That allows you to see who or what griefed a block(s).

How do you restore a rollback to made by mistake?
    Well i haven't used this that much, but i think i know what it is: /co restore u:<user> t:<time> r:<radius>
    EXAMPLE
    /co restore u:mitchell12345MB t:2h26m r:30.

How do you /fly
    All you have to do is type this command /fly. Then just hit your space bar 2 times and BOOM there you go!

How do you use this /whois command?
    Thats easy all you have to type is /whois <player's in game nick name>
    EXAMPLE
    /whois Skyward_Sword_Link

How do you use the /mute command?
    Ok all you have to do is /mute <in game player name> <time>. Then to unmute them just do /mute <in game muted player>
    EXAMPLE
    /mute mitchell12345MB 10m
    /mute mitchell12345MB

How do you /jail players?
    Well all you have to do is this: /jail <in game player name> <jail name> <time>. To unjail them just do /unjail <in game jailed player>
    EXAMPLE
    /jail mitchell12345MB Cell 1h (H = HOUR)
    /unjail mitchell12345MB

How do you /tempban someone?
    That's easy all you have to do is /tempban <user name> <time>
    EXAMPLE
    /tempban mitchell12345MB 1d (D = Day)

How do you ban someone?
    Ok here's what you do. /ban <user name> <reason>
    EXAMPLE
    /ban mitchell12345MB for: BE GONE GRIEFER!

How do you /banip someone?
    Well this command is only used to ban someone that has more than one user name. I've had to do this to about 5 players on my server once here it is /banip <user name>
    EXAMPLE
    /banip mitchell12345MB

How do you /unban someone?
    Well that's simple. It's the same a using pardon, i'll list the command for pardon too /unban <player> /pardon <player>
    EXAMPLE
    /unban mitchell12345MB
    /pardon mitchell12345MB

How do you use the /invsee command?
    That's easy and very handy to see if someone was using a glitch in a world. But here it is /invsee <player>
    EXAMPLE
    /invsee mitchell12345MNB

How do you use the /kill command?
    I love that command. I'm glad you asked, Here's what you do. /kill <player in game>
    EXAMPLE
    /kill mitchell12345MB (x5)

Mitch Will you be responsible, calm, mature, and trustworthy?:
    Why yes, I will tell you again i own a server so there for i have to deal with spammers, ragers, and VERY VERY inappropriate players on my server. Trust me being calm with them really gets them more mad. But we don't want to do that so there for just end it quick with ether a tempban if its a really really bad player, or just mute them if you think they just need a brake from speaking.

QUESTIONS!

1. Someone's house has been griefed, what do you do?:
    Well i will /tp to them and ask the player(s) what got griefed. Then i will find out where and what time the grief took place with the /co inspect command, and when i find out I will do /co rollback u:bob12 t:1h20m r:20 LIKE A BOSS! Then if this is a little grief i will /tempban them. If it's a serious grief I will /ban them from the server.

2. Some users are arguing, what do you do?:
    Well i will ask them what they are arguing about, then i will simple tell them to stop it. If they don't i will do /mute holoplus12 5m and /mute youtubemonkey 5m. If they continue to argue after I muted them for 5 minutes i will do /tempban holoplus12 1h and /tempban youtubemonkey 1h.

3. A user is hurling abusive language at you, what do you do?:
    I will ask them very nicely to stop. If they don't I will /mute them for 10m and if he/she continues to hurl abusive language at me i will /tempban them for 1d.

4. Someone enters another person's house without their permission, what do you do?:
    I will ask them if they have permission to go into his/her house. If they don't i will /jail them for 10m. If they continue to do the same thing over and over again I will /tempban them for 10h.

2. Peter

Peter Meme Machine

So you made 2 mod apps on the same day or is it just an old version and you revised the new one?

3. mitchell

nope this I made today. There was a lot of things wrong with the other one.

4. mitchell

I know you have to wait a week. But I couldn't use the edit on the last one. Sorry.

5. Peter

Peter Meme Machine

I see its fine

6. Peter

Peter Meme Machine

RIOT SHIELD MAN'S ANSWER IS STILL MAYBE

7. mitchell

ok. But what did I do wrong so I can fix it pleas.

8. Peter

Peter Meme Machine

well skyrim corrected 2 things but i see you use nodus and nodus is not compatible with mods...

CinderNeo likes this.
  9. mitchell

i don't use nodus. I use to but that was before i came on this server. and pleas tell me what he corrected?

10. Linked Dimentio

Linked Dimentio The Vanguard

App Vote: Yes

mitchell likes this.
  11. mitchell

THX :D

12. mitchell

i need to make some corrections. i cant edit the thing because it wont let me. So here are the corrections!
    im going to put this in

Thats easy all you have to type is /whois <player's in game nick name>. I prefure this because i'm use it, and it allows you to see what there IP is IN CASE if an ipban situation.

Also I'm going to correct this also i just cot this in the corner of my eye lol.

Its not /banip its /ipban silly me o_O

How do you /ipban someone?
    Well this command is only used to ban someone that has more than one user name. I've had to do this to about 5 players on my server once here it is /ipban <user name>
    EXAMPLE
    /ipban mitchell12345MB

Well there's my corrections! Hope you like the mod app!

13. Linked Dimentio

Linked Dimentio The Vanguard

Actually /whois you type the player's name not nick, you use ./realname to find the player's name.

14. mitchell

ill add that

15. mitchell

ONE MORE THING!

Thats easy all you have to type is /whois <player's in game nick name>. I prefure this because i'm use it, and it allows you to see what there IP is IN CASE if an ipban situation. I'll also incloode the /realname command sins it is simpler to find out what the real players name is! /realname <player nick>
    EXAMPLE
    /realname Skyward_Sword_Link
    /whois Skyward_Sword_Link

16. Peter

Peter Meme Machine

sorry for saying this BUT /whois puts the real name of the person and it shows their ip, money, health etc

17. mitchell

so you want me to take it out completely? Lets time I had whois on my mod app, no one cared.

18. mitchell

How do you use /realname?
    That's easy here's what you do /realname <in game player name>. This allows you to see what there minecraft user name really is!
    EXAMPLE
    /realname Skyward_Sword_Link

19. gabocore

gabocore Olympus Lord

You are a veteran to the server and definitely know the comands

App vote: YES

20. mitchell

thx gabo :D