Change

MinecraftPro4 is sorry...

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft Reports & Ban Appeals' started by MinecraftPro4, Jul 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MinecraftPro4

MinecraftPro4 Deku Scrub

Hello, it's MinecraftPro4. I am very sorry for breaking the server rules, I am just a very curious person. Zelda Craft was my favorite server but i guess I have to pay the price. I also wanted to know what I grieved. So, if any staff members would like to tell me, they can. I might've taken some wheat from a garden and maybe went inside someones house once or twice, but no stealing! I just wanted to say I'm very very sorry and I shouldn't have done the things I did. You don't have to unban me if you don't want to.

Sincerely yours, MinecraftPro4.

2. nasfi

nasfi Soufla

App vote: No

Well first off I warned you when you started playing for breaking inside a house, then I jailed you for griefing because you griefed a farm and you told me that you'd never grief/raid again if I unjail you, and after the unjail I told you that if you grief again I'd perm you, you agreed. 2 days later I saw you griefed a house, raided a farm, and griefed the obsidian highway, then I went and permed you. Like 2 hours later you joined with your brother's account and /msg'd travis that it's you and "what ever you do, don't at all costs tell nasfi"

3. CinderNeo

CinderNeo Old Timer

I agree with nasfi. I wasn't there when it happened but I trust him and his story. Maybe you can appeal later on down the line, but given that this is a recent offense, I wouldn't count on us being incredibly sympathetic right now.
    I say no.
    EDIT: Appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.