Change

Marriage on the Server!?

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft' started by SonicFan758, Jan 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SonicFan758

SonicFan758 Hylian Citizen

I've been wondering too much about this server, so many places to go, and so many people to meet...
    Those people on the server have invisible ties to those they've bonded with for a long time, and have this fantasy of being husband & wife in this ZeldaCraft world. I never thought about this until I met someone on the server, a girl with the same goal as I do, to make the server a peaceful place, and both of us have begun to help others and find new paths that nobody has ever seen. It's crazy, but I believe that there can be relationships that make two users, boy & girl act more than just "buddies" when playing on the server together... You can call me whatever you want for thinking of something so insane, I don't care what others believe that there is no such thing as "a gaming relationship", I have a feeling that there are hopes for better ways to express how I feel about one and another...
    I pray that even you can understand where I'm going with this, and I ask only one question...
    Is there such thing as a marriage between the men and women who bond with each other on the server?

LunaEostre likes this.
  2. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

If you're asking for the marriage plugin the answer is no, has always been no, and will always be no

3. PicaroRob

PicaroRob Triforce Sage

You are over-exaggerating this to the point where it's laughable, i'm sorry to say.

"Is there such a way as a marriage between the men and women who bond with each other on the server?" so you're taking this as something as if we meet our destined partners to make the server a better place. LDR isn't an issue, the way you're describing this "marriage" is quite ridiculous :/

horcrux2007 likes this.
  4. SonicFan758

Fine... You may think that what I said was probably the stupidest thing on the forums, but that doesn't mean you can stop those who'd feel the same. I'm sorry about embarrassing you all in this sudden theory...

5. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

just to be sure you haven't breathed in any odd fumes lately right?

6. MitchellZeeDoop

MitchellZeeDoop Hylian Hero

To many bad memories and experiences on other servers with that plugin.
    Can I just say, you have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen -kneels down- Robert, will you marry me? -opens the small box that is filled with
    banana rings

horcrux2007 and vayanui8 like this.
  7. SonicFan758

WHAT!? HOW COULD YOU ASK ME THAT!? I DON'T BELIEVE THIS!

8. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

well this thread does seem rather suspicious. I can't see any other reason for someone to make it

MitchellZeeDoop likes this.
  9. SonicFan758

OK, OK, listen. Just because you say no to me does NOT mean that you're stopping others from doing this! I spoke with some users not too long ago, they all agreed to my thoughts on the idea!

10. MitchellZeeDoop

[​IMG]

11. PicaroRob

PicaroRob Triforce Sage

[​IMG]
    My love, the answer is yes!!

LunaEostre likes this.
  12. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

true, he may have ingested it by other means

horcrux2007 likes this.
  13. MitchellZeeDoop

[​IMG]

14. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

As the official priest of the church of zc I outlaw all marriage

15. SonicFan758

Say whatever you want, nobody is going to care about your vote while they support my theory in all directions!

16. BriannatehGamer

BriannatehGamer God of Hyrule

I have a feeling Rahey liked this just cause..

EmberDarkwood and LunaEostre like this.
  17. SonicFan758

Admit it! YOU CAN'T STOP THEM!!

18. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

My hammer of justice say otherwise

19. MitchellZeeDoop

[​IMG]

20. SonicFan758

And who said you could be a priest when you JUST said that marriage was "outlawed"!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.