Change

Mac's Mod Application

Discussion in 'Mod Applications' started by Mac, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Mac

Mac Animu Chiald

Mod Application

Name: Mac

User Name: _Mactastic_

Admins and whoever may be reading my application I would like to be a mod because helping people should be the number one priority and to me it doesn’t matter if I’m a mod or not, I just feel like I need to help out more in our community and being a mod is the best way to do that.

I would not consider myself an “expert” on the commands the mods use but I have read over the commands and understand them for the most part. I have never been a mod on any server before and I would gladly like to use this as a learning experience for the future.

I already consider myself already responsible, calm, mature and trustworthy. I take responsibility for my actions and even when I got banned from Zelda Craft because of a misunderstanding I kept my cool and was still respectful to the moderator who banned me.

If someone’s house was griefed I would ask the owner to let me look at the damage. I would inspect the damage using the inspect command to find out who committed the felony. Then I would inform an admin or owner that I am banning a player for griefing and tell them how many blocks they broke. Based on the amount of damage done I would choose between a temporary ban or permanent ban. After the player was banned I would use the rollback command to fix the damage done to the property.

If I found players arguing in the chat I would first ask the two what they were arguing about, if it was a simple problem such as griefing I would deal with it right away, but if it was about someone using abusive or racist language I would give them a warning of jail time in chat and private messages. If the players continued to argue in the chat I would jail the players and let them cool down. If when the players got released from jail they continued fighting I would threaten banishment. Then if the players still continued I would message an admin or owner explaining why I’m banning/jailing the players. Then I would ban/jail them for periods of time depending on how foul the language they are using is.

If I found a player using abusive/racist language in the chat I would immediately tell the player to stop, and if the player continued I would threaten banishment. If the player still didn’t listen I would message an owner or admin explaining the ban and then ban the player for a long time or permanently, using abusive or racist language is not acceptable, if the player didn’t stop when I asked they deserved to be banned.

If a player enters another players house without asking I would kindly ask the player to leave and to ask them to leave and ask the owner next time they want to visit. If the player refused to leave or did it again I would jail the player for a short amount of time as a warning. If I found out the player did it again I would ban the player for a few days at most. By then they should get the message.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application! Even if you don’t except me as a mod I would like you to know that I would love to help out in anyway I can! Just message me!

-_Mactastic_

(A.K.A Mac)