Change

King of the Hill

Discussion in 'Trendy Game' started by Mergu, Feb 20, 2014.

1. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

Flash's spirit possesses everyone, and I win by default.

LunaEostre likes this.
  2. Flash

Flash Hylian Knight

1) This is a powerless state.
    2) Wouldn't that mean I'd possessed you two and I win by default?

3. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

No because you spectate, and I win because I feel like it.

LunaEostre likes this.
  4. hofnerbass12

hofnerbass12 Hylian Hero

I call the police, aided by Chuck Norris and the spirit of Bruse Lee, and arrest Epic for attempting to break into private property. As punishment, you are thrown into a volcano and die a painful death while fireproof king cobras bite you and devour you body limb by limb. Richtofen and I die of malnutrition, because all we were cultivating was lettuce. Hor wins by default.

LunaEostre likes this.
  5. EpicNintendoguy2

EpicNintendoguy2 Ancient Sage

Epic uses logic and divides 1337 by 0 on a calculator and throws the calculator through an opening in the forcefield. Everything in the forcefield gets sucked into the black hole, and erases winning by default. He then does the same actions as he did last time, then surrounds his hill with Triforce beams, Chaos beams, mushroom beams, and dream beams. The guards are infinite NPC Trainers with Lvl. 100 Metapods with only Harden and over max Defense and Sp. Defense stats.

LunaEostre likes this.
  6. Flash

Flash Hylian Knight

VALID POINT, SIR. I HEREBY PRONOUNCE HORCRUX2007 KING OF THE HILL FOR ALL ETERNITY. LONG LIVE THE KING! LONG LIVE THE KING! LONG LIVE THE KING!

7. hofnerbass12

hofnerbass12 Hylian Hero

The only problem is, the force field cannot be broken, turned off, and there ARE NO HOLES IN IT (Epic....). He is king, but he can't enter. #logic

LunaEostre likes this.
  8. Flash

Flash Hylian Knight

LONG LIVE THE KING (who cant really get into his kingdom due to technical difficulties)!!!

LunaEostre likes this.
  9. EpicNintendoguy2

Epic deals with Apple and Microsoft to make a hole in it for no reason and wins in the past, then does the same actions as he did in the present.

10. hofnerbass12

hofnerbass12 Hylian Hero

YES! LIVE THE TECHNICAL KING WHO CAN'T ENTER HIS OWN LAND!!!!!!!!

11. hofnerbass12

hofnerbass12 Hylian Hero

You can't, you're dead. You were devoured by cobras while burning in a volcano.

12. EpicNintendoguy2

13. hofnerbass12

hofnerbass12 Hylian Hero

Accept it Epic, you are dead. I am dead, Richtofen is dead, flash is dead. Hor is the winner by default.

14. EpicNintendoguy2

Epic gets banned for dying, and pulls a Lorenzo. He then realizes he's the only one alive, and revives the thread by summoning PBG to destroy the forcefield, leading to my win. I build a dirt shack, and uses the powers PBG granted me to bring back humanity.

15. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

I moved it.

16. Emtheis_Aelonary

Emtheis_Aelonary Hylian Hero

17. hofnerbass12

hofnerbass12 Hylian Hero

Epic, give up. First of all, the force field had no hole and couldn't be broken. Second, the calculator thing couldn't happen because you were already dead. Third, your dead, so your most recent action couldn't have happened.

18. EpicNintendoguy2

Hof, give up. This thread is endless. I pulled a Lorenzo and got unbanned, then hit the respawn button. There's such a thing as godmod. You obviously are doing it, saying nothing can touch the forcefield at all.

19. hofnerbass12

hofnerbass12 Hylian Hero

That is why I created the force field and I was trapped inside. Now, if you said that you teleported inside or turned into oxygen particles and reformed back inside the force field, then that is a different story.

20. EpicNintendoguy2

Then I did. THEN blew the core up, destroying the forcefield forever and lava surrounded the hill. I then turned into an identity thief, stealing this identity. ACNLID.png