Change

King of the Hill

Discussion in 'Trendy Game' started by Mergu, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Mergu

Mergu Drowning Staff Member

Gamer pulls out his square blocks of dirt and builds a new hill.

GAMER IS SUPREME

2. Doodle1949

Doodle1949 King of Hyrule

Doodle gains Admin, goes into God Mode and goes AFK till he is to be awakened.

LunaEostre likes this.
  3. Mergu

Gamer hacks Doodle and builds himself a bedrock mansion on the hill.

GAMER IS SUPREME

4. THE GREAT _SLIK_

THE GREAT _SLIK_ Ancient Sage

A fireball roars down and smashes into the hill from the heavens, standing in the dust is none other than the almighty creator of the universe Slik! He strides to gamers bedrock house and smashes it to oblivion "They tried to hold me in krypton! And you think bedrock is gonna stop me! HAHAHA" he says. He then proceeds to the top of the hill smashing doodle into the ground and sits on top. By sitting there the hill is fed by his glory and warps into a giant mountain that would take a traveler years to climb up. Slik meditates at the top with his rockets and hot girls.

5. Doodle1949

Doodle changes his IP and temp bans Gamer for a year.

6. EpicNintendoguy2

EpicNintendoguy2 Ancient Sage

Epic and his waffle forces watch from a space shuttle waiting for the right time to attack. He then realizes it's time and destroys all ponies and the extra hill. He destroys the original hill and builds a higher one, surrounded with the best forces of the world.

7. Doodle1949

Doodle Admin tpas in and unleashes his forces once again.

8. THE GREAT _SLIK_

Slik watches the fight from on high before saying one simple question that changes the world and freezes time itself for everyone but him, "Doctor Who?" He then strides in among the frozen figures and taps each one causing them t voilently die when time starts again but before it starts he spends a millenia meditating on the hill.

9. Doodle1949

The Forces of Gallifry come and kill slik for his crimes of murdering the population of earth.

10. THE GREAT _SLIK_

Gallifrey*
    Slik says to correct doodle and with that single statement he sends the entire population crashing to their doom. He is perched atop the hill as we watches their entire timeline burn.

11. Doodle1949

Doodle throws his Mod App at Slik, Sliks mind burns from the amount of failure. Once again Doodle is victorious.

LunaEostre likes this.
  12. THE GREAT _SLIK_

I show him a future mod app by lorenzo in my dying throes and drag doodle to the void with me.

LunaEostre likes this.
  13. Mergu

Gamer plays mind games and breaks down both apps with a single post.

Slik is ashamed and performs Seppuku.

GAMER IS SUPREME

14. THE GREAT _SLIK_

But it was really a ruse the great god Slik feels no shame and I was in front of you while performing it so I intentionally stab you from stabbing myself. I then immediately heal and consume your souls.

Mindblown?

15. Mergu

I had souls?

souls

uls

s

I REALLY AM SUPREME

16. Doodle1949

Know he has no over option Doodle surrenders to Slik and ask to join his side.

17. THE GREAT _SLIK_

Seeing the wisdom in doodles offer he joins forces with him and with their combined forces they ban Gamerguy's IP from the universe for ever and ever. Let it be known I am God Slik with my son Jesus Doodle

18. Mergu

AND I AM THE KEEPER OF SOULS,
    THE HOLY GHOST GAMER
    lel, this is horrible. Let's steer away from this stuff.

Gamer summons alternate account, here to troll and wreak havoc on Sloodle's land (Slik + Doodle = Sloodle)

19. Doodle1949

Doodle takes out a bag of M&m's and shoves every single one up Gamers rectum.

20. Mergu

Gamer enjoys it

Chocolate runs down his legs