Change

King of the Hill

Discussion in 'Trendy Game' started by Mergu, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Mergu

Mergu Normie Staff Member

So, the point of the game is to capture/recapture the hill. Be as creative as you can, no rules except to CONQUER. I'll start:

After 23 long months of fighting, Gamer and his legion emerge victorious. The hill is all his.

2. PicaroRob

PicaroRob Triforce Sage

Dangit bobby!

I don't understand this.

3. Mergu

It's roleplay. Take the hill from me using whatever method you like.

And no, this is not a Hank thread.

4. Americano99

Americano99 Triforce Disciple

DANGIT... I thought this was going to be about the TV show
    *sigh*

EpicNintendoguy2 likes this.
  5. Skul_Kid

Skul_Kid Hylian Hero

After just 5 minutes of fighting, Skul and his army of pikachus led by mega Heracross destroy gamer's army and take the hill. They then steal the wall of china and place it around the hill.

6. Mergu

Gamer is sent into hiding, ashamed.

His time will come again.

7. Skul_Kid

Skul_Kid Hylian Hero

Skul searches the land far and wide, looking for Gamer so as to ask him

"Will you join me and my pikachus?"

8. Moveit77

Moveit77 Time Lord

Suddenly, Moveit and his massive army attacks. They have supreme power.

9. Skul_Kid

Skul_Kid Hylian Hero

Er nerr
    Skul uses the power of Majora's Mask to bring all his pikachus and his heracross up and inside the moon, where they live in happiness with all the other pokemon. He gives the hill to Moveit.

10. Doodle1949

Doodle1949 King of Hyrule

Doodle appeared and ate a cheeseburger while drinking Mountain Dew.

11. Doodle1949

Horcrux, when you read this, can I join your army?

12. Moveit77

Moveit77 Time Lord

I'm still King of da Hill yo.

13. Skul_Kid

Skul_Kid Hylian Hero

o3o I backed out of the fight and gave it to you. I'm inside the moon, watching you own the hill.

14. Doodle1949

Doodle pulls an army of Daleks and sends them and Moveit while his Weeping Angel forces attack from underground. Moviet gets zapped to the past and ran over by Skul, who just placed the Great Wall of China on him.

15. Doodle1949

The army was in the cheeseburger!!! It was a value meal!

LunaEostre and Skul_Kid like this.
  16. THE GREAT _SLIK_

THE GREAT _SLIK_ Ancient Sage

Slik overcharges the daleks with static and his sexy computer He immediately sets up a rocket propulsion system to shoot anyone who so much as breathes on earth and claims the hill for his own. (While I own the hill I turn the inside into a game room and party with chicks while you all dodge my rockets)

17. Doodle1949

The Angels dodge the rockets and zap it all back to before the universe began and the rockets made the Big Bang, thank you Slik for starting the universe.

18. THE GREAT _SLIK_

THE GREAT _SLIK_ Ancient Sage

YOUR SLIK IS EVOLVING!!!!!
    Slik evolved into The_Great_Slik A.K.A. God!

19. Skul_Kid

Skul_Kid Hylian Hero

Skul decides to rejoin the action, and shrieks with the awesome power of the Mask pulsing outward. The Moon begins to slowly descend upon earth, and Skul, having learned from experience, decides to stay inside the moon and not allow anyone inside. It descends directly upon the hill.

*DUN DUN*

The moon has no set time limit, and could instantaneously fall all at once any second. Also, the earth's oceans begin to be pulled towards the moon, making the hill surrounded by water. The water level slowly increases as the minutes pass.

EDIT: This happens in the time dimension while Slik was partying with the gurls, unaware of the moon falling.

20. Doodle1949

Doodle sends the weeping Angels towards the moon. Being that they move so fast they confuse Skul and zap him and his Moon into the Space Shuttle Challenger.