Change

killercraft89's mod application

Discussion in 'Mod Applications' started by killercraft89, Jun 20, 2012.

1. killercraft89

killercraft89 Deku Scrub

minecraft username:Kazumak21

"why do you want to be a mod?": I would like to be a mod because I think I would be a good mod, and I think I would be a fair, but very strict mod.

"do you have a good understanding of the commands a mod uses?": yes, i do

"will you be responsible, calm, mature, and trustworthy?": yes, i will be

"someone's house has been griefed, what do you do?": i would pay attention to who has been accused of griefing, go into inspect mode, rollback about 2-3 hours, within a 20-30 block radius, pay attention to the actions of the user, and if it is proven, i would temporarily ban the user (depending on how bad the user griefed)

"some users are arguing, what do you do?": i would listen to what both of the users have to say, and then decide how one (or both) of them should be punished (if they must be punished at all).

"a user is hurling offensive language at you, what do you do?": i would give the user a warning, and if the user continued, i would jail that user (time depending on how offensive the language was)

"someone enters another person's house without their permission, what do you do"?:i would give the user a warning, then, if the user didn't listen, i would give the user a second warning, if the user still didn't listen, i would jail the user for about 5 minutes.

2. killercraft89

killercraft89 Deku Scrub

killercraft here, this is my new, better application, so if you are the admin, just ignore the other one, still haven't figured out how to delete the other one

3. gabocore

gabocore Olympus Lord

Well the application is perfect, but i would like to know when did you first join the server and how much time have you been in it (approximately).

4. killercraft89

killercraft89 Deku Scrub

is there a way that i can check how much time i have been on the server? and i joined the server on saturday

5. gabocore

gabocore Olympus Lord

Well there's not a way for now. But even if there was, you are too new, maybe in 1 or 2 weeks try to apply again. For now im going to say no.

6. killercraft89

killercraft89 Deku Scrub

Ok, i had a feeling i was gonna get rejected.

7. killercraft89

killercraft89 Deku Scrub

ok, so i'm active about maybe 45 mins.-1hr on the server, and i joined on saturday, i hope this helps.

8. gabocore

gabocore Olympus Lord

We are thinking about trialling you as a mod, so wait until we decide, but i am pretty sure we will.

9. Dunoven1

Dunoven1 Hylian Knight

Hello Kazumak,
    I have seen some of the things you have done on the server, and I know you have experienced firsthand the downs of being griefed. I think we need a mod that would be strict with the rules, and who has previous experiences with griefing and rulebreaking. It is true, you are relatively new, but I have seen you around the server and I know you are trying to learn the layout of the map and learn the usual players. My vote for you will be yes.

10. killercraft89

killercraft89 Deku Scrub

thank you, i promise, if i become a mod, i won't let you down

11. faeclarinet

faeclarinet Hylian Citizen

Kazu is really nice and he really wants to help the server. I vote yes as he seems mature too.

12. killercraft89

killercraft89 Deku Scrub

thank you fae, and i do really want to help the server

13. killercraft89

killercraft89 Deku Scrub

thnx for the tip zeldadude, and mak said yes so i promise to help the server in any way i can

14. killercraft89

killercraft89 Deku Scrub

any mods who can give me tips about anyhting about mods, i would be really grateful, i'm am getting kind of confused at times

15. Mark

Mark Admin Staff Member

http://www.wiizelda.net/mods/index2.php

16. killercraft89

killercraft89 Deku Scrub

thnx, i read everything already though, and i didn't see anything about getting griefed block back

17. Mark

Mark Admin Staff Member

"4. How to undo griefing"

???

18. killercraft89

killercraft89 Deku Scrub

i tried /co rollback, but i can't get the stuff back, if anyone could help me, i would gratley appreciate it (sorry i'm not doin so good mak, i fail as a trial mod)