Change

KameronKazma's second ban appeal

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft Reports & Ban Appeals' started by KameronKazma, May 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KameronKazma

KameronKazma Deku Scrub

Hi. It's me. I'm a bit of a veteran on the server, was there way back when it was basically a child. I was on top of the world and I banned over something stupid. A harmless prank. I was at the very top of the server, yet I get back on after two years and I'm left with nothing. My house is gone, my friends are gone. Hell, even my horse. You can imagine that, after getting on and not having any of my stuff, I was pretty upset. I wanted to be back on top again, and I started doing it the only way I know how.

Yes, I admit that what I did was wrong. I thought the server was more dead than before, therefore I thought no one would care. My way of thinking was flawed, yes. I just wanna get back on and have fun on the server I loved. Old habits die hard, but I'm willing to try again and make new friends. The last ban lift was based on a default clear. This time, I wanna earn it. All the items I took are in my Ender Chest that I am willing to empty.

2. greenleeuw

greenleeuw Hylian Knight

Due to you thinking breaking the rules is the only way to get items and therefore being on top. Also the size of the grief and the value of the items its going to be a no for me for now its great to see oldies back its not that great to see them break the rules. Maybe ill change my mind in 1 or 2 months but as i said before its going to be a no for now

DungenMastor and nasfi like this.
  3. KameronKazma

KameronKazma Deku Scrub

So come back when I'm done with my deployment. Sweet! I'll se you then!

4. nasfi

nasfi Soufla

I understand that you can be upset over logging in from a while and seeing everything you had gone, but there are certainly much better ways on getting "back on the top" rather than griefing. In fact, griefing and stealing from other players will instantly put you at the bottom. By no means losing everything to a reset or wanting to be at the top allows you to grief. If you think that the only way to get on top again is to profit from someone else's work, then you're completely wrong.

Rules are rules. Doesn't matter if people aren't online at the time or have taken a break. You're not allowed to grief and/or steal. Notwithstanding the fact that you acted like you didn't know what happened when asked, but you also ban evaded.

It's going to be a No from me for now. As greenleeuw said, come back at a later time

DungenMastor likes this.
  5. DungenMastor

DungenMastor Deku Scrub

Coming back to a server after a long break and finding everything you love to be gone is quite frustrating. But these rules that are in place now have been so for a long time. Allowing a long time player to bend or break rules because they want to regain what they lost is not acceptable and will cause other players to look down upon the staff and make them feel unwanted on the server. The reason for your ban was greifing and stealing Items, that others worked hard for or purchased, and after you attempted to ban evade as Nasfi has said. Its one thing accept your wrong doings but trying to hide and cover it up is immature and will easily be found out. I complement you for applying day of but for the near future my answer is NO.

I would like to see a more well drafted ban appeal next time that dosent make you seem like a dunce but more of a sincere person looking to rejoin our community.

nasfi likes this.
  6. KameronKazma

KameronKazma Deku Scrub

Gentlemen, it has been a month and I would like to reopen this conflict. As said by greenleeuw, we could potentially reconvene on the topic within a month or two.

7. DungenMastor

DungenMastor Deku Scrub

Please open this as an entirely new appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.