Change

Introduction for no reason :D

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by xBurn3rIO, Dec 1, 2013.

1. xBurn3rIO

xBurn3rIO Deku Scrub

I just joined the server and there's already some jerks.... Oh well
    My ign is xburner10

What first brought me to this server is that I like The Legend of Zelda and I wondered if there were any servers based off of the game so I found this place. I like Pokémon, Minecraft, and naturally Zelda. Although I've only played Minish Cap, Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit tracks since I can't afford any non portable consoles.

2. Hola soy Dora. Tengo un enamorado en secreto de lorenzo. Gusto en conocerlo.

3. KxWarrior

KxWarrior Wot r u dern in mah swemph

For us non console users, there's emulators.

Welcome sir.

4. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

Emulators are bullshit. You don't get the same experience.

Benji and Peter like this.
  5. KxWarrior

You do if you have a similar controller. Should I get out my 4 channel television with a 18 inch screen to play super.Mario 3

vayanui8 likes this.
  6. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

so you're telling me that my wii emulator that I play on using a wii remote is inferior to the wii, even though I can run enhanced graphics and have the same controls

7. GreyCollared

GreyCollared Ancient Sage

Hey, xBurn. "Welcum to th form", as they say.

Emulators as a whole are usually a different expierience, but I actually like playing all the nintendo systems before the Gamecube on an emulator. While other people may remember MM as being played on the N64, I remember haing the time of my life on my crappy laptop with a logitech controller attached. It was fun because of what happened around me, not the hardware I used to play it.

8. Linked Dimentio

Linked Dimentio The Vanguard

I'll only use an emulator if I can't find the real game and can use a controller not a keyboard.

9. GreyCollared

I've gotten to the point that I can wasd out any emulator on just about any game you can throw at me.

10. Peter

Peter Meme Machine

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT WORK IT NATHANIEL! BUTTS TO THE BUT I say that the true experience comes to consoles, you get this better sense of accomplishment beating the game to me. I use emulators yes, but only to not get bored in school and believe me, you get a free shot when you're in my English class, ITS SOOOO BORING so i bring my trusty nintendo emulators PSPs and Microsoft ones can burn

horcrux2007 likes this.
  11. GreyCollared

As far as preffered experience, to each his own, I guess. Especially Nathaniel! WORK IT!!!

Peter likes this.
  12. PicaroRob

PicaroRob Triforce Sage

Why did this thread turn from a welcome to a fight about emulators?

13. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

That's exactly what I'm saying.

14. KxWarrior

And that's bad?

vayanui8 likes this.
  15. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

Yes

16. KxWarrior

You confuse me. I do see your point. Then again all my older consoles are in storage, and I don't reallly want to hook them up to my TV...

vayanui8 likes this.
  17. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

Get off your lazy ass and do it.

18. KxWarrior

I've owned them since before most people were born on this server.

I'd much rather upload them to my computer and play them with a lookalike controller.

19. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

Look-a-likes are why we have things like these:
    vii.jpg

20. KxWarrior

LOLOLOLOL. WOT IS DAT

Yeah.....I just use a PS1 styled USB controller. It's not the same, but it gets the job done.

(I do have a Wii btw...closest to the newest gen consoles I'll be for a while)