Change

I'm banned?

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft Reports & Ban Appeals' started by mitchell, Feb 9, 2014.

1. THE GREAT _SLIK_

THE GREAT _SLIK_ Ancient Sage

Nether my respect level for you has never been higher.
    Mitch, bro, take some spelling classes. o3o

@horcrux2007 gtta luv dis drma

LunaEostre likes this.
  2. Guttingamer

Guttingamer Triforce Sage

Well Mitch, you lied to us, and I think you and I can both agree that it wouldn't be unjustified for me to administer punishment. I want you to realise that lying to the staff is not okay, regardless of the circumstances. I have tempbanned you for four days.

3. Americano99

Americano99 Triforce Disciple

Lock this?

4. Guttingamer

Not yet. I still want to hear what Mitch has to say, and also, we're still looking into who may have accessed vayanui's account. I've lost Mitch's trust so I'm starting to think it might be him, but I'm still unsure.

5. Americano99

Vay and I have a conversation that has all the holes of Mitch's story and the evidence against him within, vay can add you if you want, because I'm on my phone and can't atm

6. Guttingamer

No worries. He also spoke to me privately about it as well; I'm sure it's the same information.

7. Americano99

Most likely.

8. mitchell

mitchell Triforce Disciple

Fair enough. I deserve it and I will accept it.

9. mitchell

Seems as if the only thing i'm not lying about is me hacking Vay.

I agree. Me being who I am, I tend to get out of hand. Also, I didn't, I don't know Vay irl thus I don't know what his passwords might be or what he talks about in Minecraft.There isn't any client to get your password ether, well at least not that I know of. I can only say that I've never hacked any one and am not about to start now. But it seems out of my word for any one to believe me so, I'll let you decide.

10. skyrimnord13

skyrimnord13 Hylian Knight

woah! when did i become part of this? i legitimatley watched mitchell put a bunch of stuff into chests for players deleted invenories at the supposed time, i swear to God

11. skyrimnord13

and what did benji accuse me of exactly?

12. mitchell

bandicam 2014-02-12 16-06-13-008.jpg

I have no idea, that's all he said....

13. skyrimnord13

Im going to try to explain to everyone how this all played out. please not that this is meant in no disrespect of the staff and that im just trying to explain myself
    I talked to vay today and he thinks that i gave mitchell his password so mitchell could hack vay. vayanui8 has NO CONCRETE PROOF of this and his only reasoning that i know his password is that ive known him a long time. While i do not deny the fact that i have known him for a long time, I consider it beyond outrageous that he thinks I would do something like hack or give mitchell his password. I do not know his password, and I think it is bad modsmanship if he tries to ban/tempban me for something like this without proof. I consider it base treachery to even consider i would do something like that to a "friend".

As for benji goes, wow. you have no proof of this, and are probably just trying to take the blame away from yourself in any way that you can. for that, I salute you.

Anyway guys, consider what I said before you try to punish me for something I didnt do.

-skyrimnord12

mitchell likes this.
  14. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

Ben lies about a lot of things, and this isn't surprising. I don't believe a thing he says anymore.

THE GREAT _SLIK_ and gabocore like this.
  15. skyrimnord13

where was this posted?

16. mitchell

Private message in PMC

17. skyrimnord13

so was it completely random that he brought my name up?

18. skyrimnord13

also, i would get rid of every part of your signature that says something about u hacking. that may be picked up as a bad connotation

19. mitchell

Lol true.

20. Linked Dimentio

Linked Dimentio The Vanguard

True, Ben lost all credibility long ago.